ГОСУДАРСТВЕННЫЙ МУЗЕЙ-УСАДЬБА «АРХАНГЕЛЬСКОЕ»

STATE MUSEUM-ESTATE «ARKHANGELSKOE»
null

Видеоролик из фотографий музея
Video clip from museum’s photos

Усадьба Архангельское известна с середины XVI века. На протяжении столетий ее владельцами являлись представители аристократических родов – князья Одоевские, Голицыны, Юсуповы.

Особую известность Архангельское приобрело при князе Н.Б.Юсупове, который в начале XIX века завершил ее строительство, а во Дворце разместил коллекции живописи, предметов декоративно-прикладного искусства и библиотеку. В результате возник уникальный дворцово-парковый ансамбль в стиле классицизма, сохранивший до нашего времени все свои основные элементы планировки и застройки.

Государственный музей-усадьба “Архангельское” представляет на фестивале «Интермузей 2020″ экспозицию «Завещано беречь и защищать», посвященную истории Музея в период Великой Отечественной войны.

Московская область, городской округ Красногорск,
пос. Архангельское
https://arhangelskoe.su
+7 (498) 568-95-80
dir@arhangelskoe.su

Arkhangelskoe Estate is known since the middle of XVI century. Throughout the centuries it was owned by the aristocratic families – princes Odoevs, Golitsyns, Yusupovs.

Arkhangelskoe achieved special fame, when it belonged to N.B. Yusupov, who completed its construction at the beginning of XIX century, and placed there the collections of art works, applied art items and the library. As a result, a unique palace and garden complex in a classicism style appeared, preserving its main parts of design and construction till the present days.

At “Intermuseum-2020” festival, Arkhangelskoe Estate Museum will present an exposition, called “Bequeathed to save and protect”, dedicated to the museum history during the Great Patriotic War.

Moscow region, Krasnogorsk city district, Arkhangelskoe village
https://arhangelskoe.su
+7 (498) 568-95-80
dir@arhangelskoe.su

null

«ЗАВЕЩАНО БЕРЕЧЬ И ЗАЩИЩАТЬ»

“BEQUEATHED TO SAVE AND PROTECT”

После революции 1917 года усадьба была национализирована, а Дворец со всеми коллекциями превращен в Музей. В 1933 году, правительственным распоряжением, Архангельское передается Наркомату обороны для организации дома отдыха офицеров Красной Армии (с 1941 года – санаторий), в составе которого Музей и встретил начало войны.

С первых военных дней сотрудники приступили к работам по спасению коллекций. 4 июля принято решение перенести уникальные картины Дуайена, Тьеполо, Ю.Робера, Ротари, Винтергальтера, Лампи и др. – из Дворца в подвальные помещения, а в середине июля 5 картин вывезены в Музей изобразительных искусств имени А.С.Пушкина.

После ночной бомбардировки Архангельского 6 августа 1941 года, когда на усадьбу упало около 300 зажигательных бомб, в Третьяковскую галерею перевезли 6 ящиков с экспонатами. Дворец был укрыт маскировочной сеткой, а парковая скульптура спрятана в земле. Одновременно шла подготовка коллекций к эвакуации.

19 октября 1941 года Музей убыл на Урал. Сначала грузы и сотрудники на грузовиках доехали до города Горького (Нижний Новгород), а затем двумя эшелона прибыли на станцию Верх-Нейвинск Свердловской области.

Экспонаты Музея разместили в здании школы. В пути следования коллекции были сохранены практически полностью. За период эвакуации в Верх-Нейвинске, сотрудники во главе с И.М.Починовским, произвели проверку состояния сохранности экспонатов, а также пытались сами проводить работы по консервации, но всё же основной заботой было спасение коллекций от гибели и в этом им помогали специалисты из Эрмитажа, находившиеся в это время в Новосибирске.

В начале 1944 года было принято решение о возвращении коллекций Музея из Верх-Нейвинска и уже в феврале 1944 года эвакуированные экспонаты несколькими эшелонами прибыли в Архангельское.

Именно этим событиям посвящена основная часть экспозиции, построенная на сохранившихся архивных документах и фотографиях.

Особое внимание также уделено хранителям Музея, благодаря усилиям которых, коллекции пережили годы эвакуации и вернулись в Архангельское в начале 1944 года, а уже через полгода сотрудники Музея открыли залы для посетителей.

В 1945 году группа сотрудников Архангельского за исполнение своего долга – беречь и защищать, получила правительственные награды.

After the revolution of 1917, the estate was nationalized, and the Palace together with its collections was turned into a Museum. In 1933, Arkhangelskoe was transferred to People’s Commissariat for Defense by to Government Order, for arrangement of a vacation center for the officers of the Red Army (since 1941 – sanatorium), and the museum encountered the beginning of war as a part of this center.

Since the first days of the war, museum employees began the works on saving of the collections. On July 4 a decision was taken to move the unique masterpieces of Doyen, Tiepolo, Robert Hue, Rotari, Winterhalter, Lampi and others – from the Palace to the basement, and in the middle of July 5 pictures were taken to the Pushkin Museum of Fine Arts.

After the night bombardment of Arkhangelskoe on August 6, 1941, when about 300 fire bombs dropped at the Estate, 6 boxes with the specimens were taken to the Tretyakov Gallery. The Palace was covered with a camouflage net, and the garden sculpture was hidden in the ground. At the same time collection was prepared for evacuation.

On October 19, 1941 the Museum was moved to the Urals. At first the cargoes and museum workers came to Gorky (Nizhny Novgorod) by trucks, and then arrived to Verkh-Neivinsk station of Sverdlovsk region by two special trains.

Museum specimens were placed in the school building. The collections were saved almost in full. During the period of evacuation in Verkh-Neivinsk, museum workers, headed by I.M. Pochinovsky, checked the conditions of the exhibit items, as well as tried to perform preservation works by themselves, but their main goal was to save the collections, and Hermitage experts, who were in Novosibirsk at that time, supported them in realization of this goal.

In the beginning of 1944, it was decided to return the museum collection from Verkh-Neivinsk, and in February 1944 the evacuated specimens arrived to Arkhangelskoe by several special trains.

Those are the events, to which major part of exposition is dedicated, which is created on the basis of remained archive documents and photographs.

Special attention is paid to the museum keepers, due to the efforts of whom the collections were saved and returned to Arkhangelskoe in the beginning of 1944, and in half a year they were exhibited before the public.

In 1945 a group of the museum employees were rewarded with the government rewards for the fulfilment of their duty – to keep and protect the masterpieces.

null

Please, enable subtitles (automatic translation) to watch videos in a different language

О МУЗЕЕ | ABOUT

Усадьба Архангельское известна с середины XVI века. На протяжении столетий ее владельцами являлись представители аристократических родов – князья Одоевские, Голицыны, Юсуповы.

Особую известность Архангельское приобрело при князе Н.Б.Юсупове, который в начале XIX века завершил ее строительство, а во Дворце разместил коллекции живописи, предметов декоративно-прикладного искусства и библиотеку. В результате возник уникальный дворцово-парковый ансамбль в стиле классицизма, сохранивший до нашего времени все свои основные элементы планировки и застройки.

Государственный музей-усадьба “Архангельское” представляет на фестивале «Интермузей 2020″ экспозицию «Завещано беречь и защищать», посвященную истории Музея в период Великой Отечественной войны.

Московская область, городской округ Красногорск,
пос. Архангельское
https://arhangelskoe.su
+7 (498) 568-95-80
dir@arhangelskoe.su

Arkhangelskoe Estate is known since the middle of XVI century. Throughout the centuries it was owned by the aristocratic families – princes Odoevs, Golitsyns, Yusupovs.

Arkhangelskoe achieved special fame, when it belonged to N.B. Yusupov, who completed its construction at the beginning of XIX century, and placed there the collections of art works, applied art items and the library. As a result, a unique palace and garden complex in a classicism style appeared, preserving its main parts of design and construction till the present days.

At “Intermuseum-2020” festival, Arkhangelskoe Estate Museum will present an exposition, called “Bequeathed to save and protect”, dedicated to the museum history during the Great Patriotic War.

Moscow region, Krasnogorsk city district, Arkhangelskoe village
https://arhangelskoe.su
+7 (498) 568-95-80
dir@arhangelskoe.su

ХРАНИТЕЛИ МИРА | PEACEKEEPERS
null

«ЗАВЕЩАНО БЕРЕЧЬ И ЗАЩИЩАТЬ»

“BEQUEATHED TO SAVE AND PROTECT”

После революции 1917 года усадьба была национализирована, а Дворец со всеми коллекциями превращен в Музей. В 1933 году, правительственным распоряжением, Архангельское передается Наркомату обороны для организации дома отдыха офицеров Красной Армии (с 1941 года – санаторий), в составе которого Музей и встретил начало войны.

С первых военных дней сотрудники приступили к работам по спасению коллекций. 4 июля принято решение перенести уникальные картины Дуайена, Тьеполо, Ю.Робера, Ротари, Винтергальтера, Лампи и др. – из Дворца в подвальные помещения, а в середине июля 5 картин вывезены в Музей изобразительных искусств имени А.С.Пушкина.

После ночной бомбардировки Архангельского 6 августа 1941 года, когда на усадьбу упало около 300 зажигательных бомб, в Третьяковскую галерею перевезли 6 ящиков с экспонатами. Дворец был укрыт маскировочной сеткой, а парковая скульптура спрятана в земле. Одновременно шла подготовка коллекций к эвакуации.

19 октября 1941 года Музей убыл на Урал. Сначала грузы и сотрудники на грузовиках доехали до города Горького (Нижний Новгород), а затем двумя эшелона прибыли на станцию Верх-Нейвинск Свердловской области.

Экспонаты Музея разместили в здании школы. В пути следования коллекции были сохранены практически полностью. За период эвакуации в Верх-Нейвинске, сотрудники во главе с И.М.Починовским, произвели проверку состояния сохранности экспонатов, а также пытались сами проводить работы по консервации, но всё же основной заботой было спасение коллекций от гибели и в этом им помогали специалисты из Эрмитажа, находившиеся в это время в Новосибирске.

В начале 1944 года было принято решение о возвращении коллекций Музея из Верх-Нейвинска и уже в феврале 1944 года эвакуированные экспонаты несколькими эшелонами прибыли в Архангельское.

Именно этим событиям посвящена основная часть экспозиции, построенная на сохранившихся архивных документах и фотографиях.

Особое внимание также уделено хранителям Музея, благодаря усилиям которых, коллекции пережили годы эвакуации и вернулись в Архангельское в начале 1944 года, а уже через полгода сотрудники Музея открыли залы для посетителей.

В 1945 году группа сотрудников Архангельского за исполнение своего долга – беречь и защищать, получила правительственные награды.

After the revolution of 1917, the estate was nationalized, and the Palace together with its collections was turned into a Museum. In 1933, Arkhangelskoe was transferred to People’s Commissariat for Defense by to Government Order, for arrangement of a vacation center for the officers of the Red Army (since 1941 – sanatorium), and the museum encountered the beginning of war as a part of this center.

Since the first days of the war, museum employees began the works on saving of the collections. On July 4 a decision was taken to move the unique masterpieces of Doyen, Tiepolo, Robert Hue, Rotari, Winterhalter, Lampi and others – from the Palace to the basement, and in the middle of July 5 pictures were taken to the Pushkin Museum of Fine Arts.

After the night bombardment of Arkhangelskoe on August 6, 1941, when about 300 fire bombs dropped at the Estate, 6 boxes with the specimens were taken to the Tretyakov Gallery. The Palace was covered with a camouflage net, and the garden sculpture was hidden in the ground. At the same time collection was prepared for evacuation.

On October 19, 1941 the Museum was moved to the Urals. At first the cargoes and museum workers came to Gorky (Nizhny Novgorod) by trucks, and then arrived to Verkh-Neivinsk station of Sverdlovsk region by two special trains.

Museum specimens were placed in the school building. The collections were saved almost in full. During the period of evacuation in Verkh-Neivinsk, museum workers, headed by I.M. Pochinovsky, checked the conditions of the exhibit items, as well as tried to perform preservation works by themselves, but their main goal was to save the collections, and Hermitage experts, who were in Novosibirsk at that time, supported them in realization of this goal.

In the beginning of 1944, it was decided to return the museum collection from Verkh-Neivinsk, and in February 1944 the evacuated specimens arrived to Arkhangelskoe by several special trains.

Those are the events, to which major part of exposition is dedicated, which is created on the basis of remained archive documents and photographs.

Special attention is paid to the museum keepers, due to the efforts of whom the collections were saved and returned to Arkhangelskoe in the beginning of 1944, and in half a year they were exhibited before the public.

In 1945 a group of the museum employees were rewarded with the government rewards for the fulfilment of their duty – to keep and protect the masterpieces.

МЕДИА | MEDIA
null

Please, enable subtitles (automatic translation) to watch videos in a different language