ГОРОД САНКТ-ПЕТЕРБУРГ

CITY of SAINT PETERSBURG
null

Видеоролик из фотографий музеев
Video from museums’ photos

null

Государственный музей истории
Санкт-Петербурга

State Museum of the History of St. Petersburg

Санкт-Петербург, Петропавловская крепость, д.3
www.spbmuseum.ru
+7 (812) 330-64-31
spbmuseuminfo@yandex.ru

Peter and Paul Fortress 3, St. Petersburg
www.spbmuseum.ru
+7 (812) 330-64-31
spbmuseuminfo@yandex.ru

null

МУЗЕЙ В ГОДЫ ВОЙНЫ

MUSEUM DURING THE WAR

Накануне Великой Отечественной войны Музей истории и развития Ленинграда занимал здание на набережной Красного флота – бывший особняк графа Румянцева. Музей создавался как Музей Старого Петербурга в 1907 г. и самым важным направлением его деятельности был сбор материалов по архитектуре.

После начала войны с Германией началась подготовка эвакуации коллекции. Наиболее ценная часть собрания (архитектурная графика Ф.-Б. Растрелли, Ж-Ф. Тома де Томона, К. Росси, А.Д. Захарова, Дж. Кваренги, В.П. Стасова и др.) 22 августа 1941 г., вместе с коллекциями пригородных дворцов-музеев были отправлены в эвакуацию в Сарапул.

Оставшиеся в Ленинграде сотрудники с 24 августа 1941 г. были переведены в подчинение Объединенного хозяйства музеев, Находившееся в в Исаакиевском соборе. Об этом времени сохранился уникальный документ: научный сотрудник А. А. Черновский оставил дневник, который он вел в годы блокады: от начала осады города и до дня своей смерти.

В Сарапуле демобилизованный после ранения директор Музея истории и развития Ленинграда М. А. Легздайн возглавил музей-хранилище ленинградских дворцов-музеев.

Реэвакуация музеев началась в 1945 г. и площадкой для временного хранения экспонатов стал Особняк Румянцева. По прибытии эшелона в Ленинград, ящики выгружали в хранилище и затем, после сверки, передавали коллекции хранителям разных музеев.

В этом же здании находился кабинет графики: своеобразный «архив» в котором архитекторы, занимавшиеся восстановлением разрушенных зданий, могли знакомиться с подлинными архитектурными проектами. Вероятнее всего, именно необходимость работы с подлинниками XVIII-XIX веков привела к тому, что вместе с дворцами-музеями из эвакуации вернулся и Музей истории и развития Ленинграда.

К 1 января 1947 г. в Особняке Румянцева открыли первую экспозицию – кабинет по истории Петербурга. 15 июня 1949 г. открылась первая послевоенная экспозиция с залами, посвященными блокаде. В 1954 г. там же была открыта выставка «Ленинград в период Великой Отечественной войны Советского Союза 1941-1945 гг.». Выставка занимала шесть залов и рассказывала о начале войны и мобилизации, эвакуации детей и музеев, о Ленинграде зимой 1941-1942 гг., о Ленинградском фронте и снайперском движении, Дороге жизни, партизанском движении и военных действиях. На этой выставке одним из главных экспонатов был дневник Тани Савичевой.

В 1954 г. музей получил новый объект – Петропавловскую крепость. Ее памятники, серьезно пострадавшие в годы блокады, Музей истории Ленинграда восстанавливал в течение нескольких лет. С 1965 г. музею принадлежит и вторая крепость – крепость Орешек, служившая в годы войны опорным пунктом для войск Ленинградского фронта. Ее музей восстанавливает до сих пор.

К 30-летию Победы в Ленинграде появился мемориал, задуманный еще в 1942 г. На площади Победы возведен Монумент героическим защитникам Ленинграда, грандиозный памятник, посвященный блокаде. Сейчас Монумент – это филиал Государственного музея истории Санкт-Петербурга, место проведения торжественных церемоний, акций памяти и музейных выставок, посвященных войне и блокаде.

Государственный музей истории Санкт-Петербурга ежегодно организует выставки, посвященные блокаде Ленинграда, публикует каталоги коллекций, связанные с 1941-1945 гг.

Before the Great Patriotic War, the Museum of History and Development of Leningrad occupied the building on the Naberezhnaya Krasnogo Flota (Red Navy Embankment) – former mansion of Count Rumyantsev. The museum was established as the Museum of Old St. Petersburg in 1907 and the most important direction of its activity was to gather materials on architecture.

Preparations for evacuation of the collection began right after the beginning of the war against Germany. The most valuable part of the collection (architectural drawings F.-Б. Rastrelli, J-F. Thomas de Thomon, C. Rossi, A.D. Zakharov, J. Quarenghi, V.P. Stasov, etc.) was evacuated together with the collections of the suburban palace museums to Sarapul on August 22, 1941.

The staff members that stayed in Leningrad were resubordinated to the Joint Museum Administration located in the St. Isaac Cathedral. There is a unique document of that time: research staff member A.A. Chernovsky left the diary that he kept during the siege years from the beginning of the city siege till his own death.

In Sarapul M.A. Legzdain, Director of the Museum of History and Development of Leningrad, who was discharged after being wounded, headed the   museum-storehouse of the Leningrad palace museums.  

Re-evacuation of the museums began in 1945 and Rumyantsev’s Mansion became the site for temporary storage of the objects. Upon arrival of the train to Leningrad the containers were unloaded in the storehouse and then, after   comparative check, they collections were handed over to the keepers of various museums.

The graphics cabinet was in the same building. It was a specific archive, where the architects involved in restoration of destroyed buildings could get familiarized with original architectural designs. Likely, it was the need to work with the originals of the XVIII-XIX centuries resulted in the return of the Museum of History and Development of Leningrad from evacuation together with the palace museums.

The first exhibition – cabinet on history of Petersburg was opened in Rumyantsev’s Mansion by January 1, 1947. The first post-war exhibition with showrooms devoted to the Siege was opened on June 15, 1949. The “Leningrad during the Great Patriotic War of the Soviet Union 1941-1945″ exhibition was opened there in 1954. The exhibition comprised six showrooms and told about the   war beginning and mobilization, evacuation of children and museums, Leningrad on winter of 1941-1942, Leningradsky front and sniper movement, the Road of Life, guerrilla movement, and military operations. One of the main exhibits at this exhibition was the diary of Tanya Savicheva.

In 1954 the Museum received a new object – Peter and Paul Fortress. Its significant sites badly hit during the siege were restored by the Museum of History of Leningrad for several years. Since 1965 the Museum also owns another fortress – Oreshek Fortress that was used as a stronghold by the Leningradsky front during the war. It is still being restored by the Museum.

The memorial conceived as early as 1942 had appeared in Leningrad by the 30th anniversary of the Victory. The Monument to the Heroic Defenders of Leningrad was erected on 9 May 1975 in the Victory Square. This monumental memorial was devoted to the Siege. Now the Monument is the branch of the State Museum of the History of St. Petersburg and the site of holding the official ceremonies, memorial events, and museum exhibitions devoted to the war and siege.

Every year the State Museum of the History of St. Petersburg  organizes exhibitions devoted to the Siege of Leningrad and issues the catalogues of the collections associated with 1941-1945.

null

Please, enable subtitles (automatic translation) to watch videos in a different language

О МУЗЕЕ | ABOUT

Санкт-Петербург, Петропавловская крепость, д.3
www.spbmuseum.ru
+7 (812) 330-64-31
spbmuseuminfo@yandex.ru

Peter and Paul Fortress 3, St. Petersburg
www.spbmuseum.ru
+7 (812) 330-64-31
spbmuseuminfo@yandex.ru

ХРАНИТЕЛИ МИРА | PEACEKEEPERS
null

МУЗЕЙ В ГОДЫ ВОЙНЫ

MUSEUM DURING THE WAR

Накануне Великой Отечественной войны Музей истории и развития Ленинграда занимал здание на набережной Красного флота – бывший особняк графа Румянцева. Музей создавался как Музей Старого Петербурга в 1907 г. и самым важным направлением его деятельности был сбор материалов по архитектуре.

После начала войны с Германией началась подготовка эвакуации коллекции. Наиболее ценная часть собрания (архитектурная графика Ф.-Б. Растрелли, Ж-Ф. Тома де Томона, К. Росси, А.Д. Захарова, Дж. Кваренги, В.П. Стасова и др.) 22 августа 1941 г., вместе с коллекциями пригородных дворцов-музеев были отправлены в эвакуацию в Сарапул.

Оставшиеся в Ленинграде сотрудники с 24 августа 1941 г. были переведены в подчинение Объединенного хозяйства музеев, Находившееся в в Исаакиевском соборе. Об этом времени сохранился уникальный документ: научный сотрудник А. А. Черновский оставил дневник, который он вел в годы блокады: от начала осады города и до дня своей смерти.

В Сарапуле демобилизованный после ранения директор Музея истории и развития Ленинграда М. А. Легздайн возглавил музей-хранилище ленинградских дворцов-музеев.

Реэвакуация музеев началась в 1945 г. и площадкой для временного хранения экспонатов стал Особняк Румянцева. По прибытии эшелона в Ленинград, ящики выгружали в хранилище и затем, после сверки, передавали коллекции хранителям разных музеев.

В этом же здании находился кабинет графики: своеобразный «архив» в котором архитекторы, занимавшиеся восстановлением разрушенных зданий, могли знакомиться с подлинными архитектурными проектами. Вероятнее всего, именно необходимость работы с подлинниками XVIII-XIX веков привела к тому, что вместе с дворцами-музеями из эвакуации вернулся и Музей истории и развития Ленинграда.

К 1 января 1947 г. в Особняке Румянцева открыли первую экспозицию – кабинет по истории Петербурга. 15 июня 1949 г. открылась первая послевоенная экспозиция с залами, посвященными блокаде. В 1954 г. там же была открыта выставка «Ленинград в период Великой Отечественной войны Советского Союза 1941-1945 гг.». Выставка занимала шесть залов и рассказывала о начале войны и мобилизации, эвакуации детей и музеев, о Ленинграде зимой 1941-1942 гг., о Ленинградском фронте и снайперском движении, Дороге жизни, партизанском движении и военных действиях. На этой выставке одним из главных экспонатов был дневник Тани Савичевой.

В 1954 г. музей получил новый объект – Петропавловскую крепость. Ее памятники, серьезно пострадавшие в годы блокады, Музей истории Ленинграда восстанавливал в течение нескольких лет. С 1965 г. музею принадлежит и вторая крепость – крепость Орешек, служившая в годы войны опорным пунктом для войск Ленинградского фронта. Ее музей восстанавливает до сих пор.

К 30-летию Победы в Ленинграде появился мемориал, задуманный еще в 1942 г. На площади Победы возведен Монумент героическим защитникам Ленинграда, грандиозный памятник, посвященный блокаде. Сейчас Монумент – это филиал Государственного музея истории Санкт-Петербурга, место проведения торжественных церемоний, акций памяти и музейных выставок, посвященных войне и блокаде.

Государственный музей истории Санкт-Петербурга ежегодно организует выставки, посвященные блокаде Ленинграда, публикует каталоги коллекций, связанные с 1941-1945 гг.

Before the Great Patriotic War, the Museum of History and Development of Leningrad occupied the building on the Naberezhnaya Krasnogo Flota (Red Navy Embankment) – former mansion of Count Rumyantsev. The museum was established as the Museum of Old St. Petersburg in 1907 and the most important direction of its activity was to gather materials on architecture.

Preparations for evacuation of the collection began right after the beginning of the war against Germany. The most valuable part of the collection (architectural drawings F.-Б. Rastrelli, J-F. Thomas de Thomon, C. Rossi, A.D. Zakharov, J. Quarenghi, V.P. Stasov, etc.) was evacuated together with the collections of the suburban palace museums to Sarapul on August 22, 1941.

The staff members that stayed in Leningrad were resubordinated to the Joint Museum Administration located in the St. Isaac Cathedral. There is a unique document of that time: research staff member A.A. Chernovsky left the diary that he kept during the siege years from the beginning of the city siege till his own death.

In Sarapul M.A. Legzdain, Director of the Museum of History and Development of Leningrad, who was discharged after being wounded, headed the   museum-storehouse of the Leningrad palace museums.  

Re-evacuation of the museums began in 1945 and Rumyantsev’s Mansion became the site for temporary storage of the objects. Upon arrival of the train to Leningrad the containers were unloaded in the storehouse and then, after   comparative check, they collections were handed over to the keepers of various museums.

The graphics cabinet was in the same building. It was a specific archive, where the architects involved in restoration of destroyed buildings could get familiarized with original architectural designs. Likely, it was the need to work with the originals of the XVIII-XIX centuries resulted in the return of the Museum of History and Development of Leningrad from evacuation together with the palace museums.

The first exhibition – cabinet on history of Petersburg was opened in Rumyantsev’s Mansion by January 1, 1947. The first post-war exhibition with showrooms devoted to the Siege was opened on June 15, 1949. The “Leningrad during the Great Patriotic War of the Soviet Union 1941-1945″ exhibition was opened there in 1954. The exhibition comprised six showrooms and told about the   war beginning and mobilization, evacuation of children and museums, Leningrad on winter of 1941-1942, Leningradsky front and sniper movement, the Road of Life, guerrilla movement, and military operations. One of the main exhibits at this exhibition was the diary of Tanya Savicheva.

In 1954 the Museum received a new object – Peter and Paul Fortress. Its significant sites badly hit during the siege were restored by the Museum of History of Leningrad for several years. Since 1965 the Museum also owns another fortress – Oreshek Fortress that was used as a stronghold by the Leningradsky front during the war. It is still being restored by the Museum.

The memorial conceived as early as 1942 had appeared in Leningrad by the 30th anniversary of the Victory. The Monument to the Heroic Defenders of Leningrad was erected on 9 May 1975 in the Victory Square. This monumental memorial was devoted to the Siege. Now the Monument is the branch of the State Museum of the History of St. Petersburg and the site of holding the official ceremonies, memorial events, and museum exhibitions devoted to the war and siege.

Every year the State Museum of the History of St. Petersburg  organizes exhibitions devoted to the Siege of Leningrad and issues the catalogues of the collections associated with 1941-1945.

МЕДИА | MEDIA
null

Please, enable subtitles (automatic translation) to watch videos in a different language

null

Государственный литературный музей «XX век»

State Memorial Museum “XX century”

Государственный литературный музей «XX век» был создан в 2007 году на базе Мемориального музея-квартиры Михаила Зощенко в знаменитом Писательском доме на канале Грибоедова, 9, в квартире 119.

Музей хранит память о знаменитых советских писателях — жильцах этого дома. В начале 30-х годов прошлого столетия в нем поселились члены Ленинградского отделения Союза писателей СССР. В доме проживали более 130 известных деятелей культуры: писателей, литературоведов, артистов, режиссеров, музыкантов! В разные годы в нем жили поэты Н.Заболоцкий, Б.Корнилов, Н.Олейников, Вс.Рождественский, писатели М.Слонимский, О.Форш, Е.Шварц, Б.Житков, известные литературоведы Б.Эйхенбаум, В.Томашевский и многие другие.

Горожанами и гостями Санкт-Петербурга Писательский дом всё более явно воспринимается как коллективный дом-музей. Помимо непосредственно музея-квартиры М.М. Зощенко в экспозиционную зону Музея «ХХ век» сегодня входят Малая Конюшенная улица, арка, двор и парадные Писательского дома. Эти дополнительные площади позволяют рассказывать о жизни и творчестве знаменитых писателей, о драматической судьбе советской интеллигенции.

Годы хранительной, собирательской и научной работы сделали музей одним из центров изучения не только творчества М.М. Зощенко, но и истории ленинградской литературы советского периода в целом. Музей стал обладателем, в числе прочих, персональных коллекций Николая Заболоцкого, Евгения Шварца, Вениамина Каверина, Всеволода Рождественского, Михаила Чулаки, Виктора Голявкина, Федора Абрамова. Общее количество музейных фондов насчитывает около 20 тысяч единиц хранения.

Музей «XX век» участвует в крупнейших общегородских проектах, таких как «Ночь музеев» и Фестивале детских музейных программ, День Достоевского. Сотрудниками музея ведется большая научная, выставочная, просветительская  работа, проводятся выставки и конференции, лекционные занятия и презентации новых книг, литературные вечера и интерактивные занятия с детьми.

Россия, Санкт-Петербург, Владимирский пр., д. 1/47
http://museum-xxvek.ru
+7 (812) 572-48-80
info@museum-xxvek.ru

State Memorial Museum “XX century” was organized in 2007 on the base of the M. Zoshchenko Memorial Apartment Museum in the famous Writers’ House at the address: Griboyedov Ch. 9, Apt 119.

The Museum cherishes the memory of famous Soviet writers who lived in this house. The members of the Leningrad section of the Union of  Soviet Writers moved in this house in early 30-es of the last century. Over 130 well-known cultural figures: writers, literary scholars, actors, directors, musicians lived here! Poets В разные годы в нем жили поэты N. Zabolotsky, B. Kornilov, N. Oleinikov, Vs. Rozhdestvensky, writers M. Slonimsky, O. Forsh, Ye. Shvarts, B. Zhitkov, known  literary scholars B. Eikhenbaum, V. Tomashevsky resided in this house over the years.   

The St. Petersburg citizens and guests the Writers’ House is ever more clearly perceived as a collective museum house. In addition to the M.M. Zoshchenko Apartment Museum proper, now the exhibition zone of Museum “XX century” comprises the Malaya Konyushennaya Street, arch, and front doors of the Writers’ House. These additional spaces make it possible to tell about the lives and creative activities of famous writers and dramatic of the Soviet intellectuals.

Years of protective, collecting, and scientific work made the Museum one of the centres of studying not only the creative work of M.M. Zoshchenko, but the history  of the Leningrad literature of the Soviet period as a whole. Just to name a few, the Museum became the owner of personal collections of Nikolai Zabolotsky, Yevgeny Shvarts, Veniamin Kaverin, Vsevolod Rozhdestvensky, Mikhail Chulaki, Victor Golyavkin, and Fedor Abramov. The total number of museum collections amounts to  about 20 thousand depositary items.

Museum “XX century” takes part in such large-scale city projects as the Night of Museums, Festival of Museum Programs for Children, and Dostoyevsky Day. The Museum staff members carry out great scientific, exhibitional and educational work, hold exhibitions and conferences, lectures and presentations of new books, literary parties and interactive sessions for children.

Vladimirsky Pr. 1/47, St. Petersburg, Russia
http://museum-xxvek.ru
+7 (812) 572-48-80
info@museum-xxvek.ru

null

ПУЛЕЙ И СЛОВОМ

BY BULLET AND WORD

Проект «Пулей и словом», который музей представляет на Интермузей 2020, приурочен к 75-й годовщине Великой Победы и посвящен ленинградским писателям – жителям Писательского дома – тем, кто работал и сражался на фронтах Великой Отечественной войны, кто «с лейкой и блокнотом» прошел от стен осажденного Ленинграда до Берлина.

Их слово и выступление были жизненно необходимы бойцам – оно заставляло забыть о страхе и смерти, делало солдата сильнее. Многие из них, будучи сложившимися литераторами, вложили весь душевный и творческий жар в разящее слово военкора, как Всеволод Рождественский, Александр Гитович, Вениамин Каверин. Елена Вечтомова у радиомикрофона читала стихи для блокадного Ленинграда, Павел Лукницкий стал летописцем города, песня Николая Брауна звучала во флоте, стихотворное слово Юрия Инге в листовках дошло до Берлина, а сам поэт погиб в начале войны.

Стихи этих поэтов, также как и их коллег – Бориса Лихарева, Виссариона Саянова, Ильи Авраменко звучат со школьной парты и профессиональной сцены.

Всё это – слагаемые Победы.

The “By Bullet and Word” project presented by the Museum to Intermuseum 2020 is timed to the 75th anniversary of the Great Victory and devoted to the Leningrad writers – residents of the Writers’ House – those, who worked and fought at the Great Patriotic War fronts and who made their way “with Leica and notebook” from the walls of besieged Leningrad to Berlin.

Their words and addresses were vital for soldiers – they made them forget about fear and death and get stronger. Many of them, like Vsevolod Rozhdestvensky, Alexander Gitovich, Veniamin Kaverin, being the established authors, instilled the whole emotional and creative enthusiasm into the hurting word of the military correspondent. Yelena Vechtomova red verses for besieged Leningrad at the microphone, Pavel Luknitsky became the city chronicler, the song of Nikolai Brown was heard at the Navy, leaflets with the poetic word of Yury Inge reached Berlin, though the poet fell at the war beginning.

The verses of these poets, as well as their collages  – Boris Likharev, Vissarion Sayanov, and Ilya Avramenko – sound from the school desk and professional stage.

All these are the Victory  factors.

null

Please, enable subtitles (automatic translation) to watch videos in a different language

О МУЗЕЕ | ABOUT

Государственный литературный музей «XX век» был создан в 2007 году на базе Мемориального музея-квартиры Михаила Зощенко в знаменитом Писательском доме на канале Грибоедова, 9, в квартире 119.

Музей хранит память о знаменитых советских писателях — жильцах этого дома. В начале 30-х годов прошлого столетия в нем поселились члены Ленинградского отделения Союза писателей СССР. В доме проживали более 130 известных деятелей культуры: писателей, литературоведов, артистов, режиссеров, музыкантов! В разные годы в нем жили поэты Н.Заболоцкий, Б.Корнилов, Н.Олейников, Вс.Рождественский, писатели М.Слонимский, О.Форш, Е.Шварц, Б.Житков, известные литературоведы Б.Эйхенбаум, В.Томашевский и многие другие.

Горожанами и гостями Санкт-Петербурга Писательский дом всё более явно воспринимается как коллективный дом-музей. Помимо непосредственно музея-квартиры М.М. Зощенко в экспозиционную зону Музея «ХХ век» сегодня входят Малая Конюшенная улица, арка, двор и парадные Писательского дома. Эти дополнительные площади позволяют рассказывать о жизни и творчестве знаменитых писателей, о драматической судьбе советской интеллигенции.

Годы хранительной, собирательской и научной работы сделали музей одним из центров изучения не только творчества М.М. Зощенко, но и истории ленинградской литературы советского периода в целом. Музей стал обладателем, в числе прочих, персональных коллекций Николая Заболоцкого, Евгения Шварца, Вениамина Каверина, Всеволода Рождественского, Михаила Чулаки, Виктора Голявкина, Федора Абрамова. Общее количество музейных фондов насчитывает около 20 тысяч единиц хранения.

Музей «XX век» участвует в крупнейших общегородских проектах, таких как «Ночь музеев» и Фестивале детских музейных программ, День Достоевского. Сотрудниками музея ведется большая научная, выставочная, просветительская  работа, проводятся выставки и конференции, лекционные занятия и презентации новых книг, литературные вечера и интерактивные занятия с детьми.

Россия, Санкт-Петербург, Владимирский пр., д. 1/47
http://museum-xxvek.ru
+7 (812) 572-48-80
info@museum-xxvek.ru

State Memorial Museum “XX century” was organized in 2007 on the base of the M. Zoshchenko Memorial Apartment Museum in the famous Writers’ House at the address: Griboyedov Ch. 9, Apt 119.

The Museum cherishes the memory of famous Soviet writers who lived in this house. The members of the Leningrad section of the Union of  Soviet Writers moved in this house in early 30-es of the last century. Over 130 well-known cultural figures: writers, literary scholars, actors, directors, musicians lived here! Poets В разные годы в нем жили поэты N. Zabolotsky, B. Kornilov, N. Oleinikov, Vs. Rozhdestvensky, writers M. Slonimsky, O. Forsh, Ye. Shvarts, B. Zhitkov, known  literary scholars B. Eikhenbaum, V. Tomashevsky resided in this house over the years.   

The St. Petersburg citizens and guests the Writers’ House is ever more clearly perceived as a collective museum house. In addition to the M.M. Zoshchenko Apartment Museum proper, now the exhibition zone of Museum “XX century” comprises the Malaya Konyushennaya Street, arch, and front doors of the Writers’ House. These additional spaces make it possible to tell about the lives and creative activities of famous writers and dramatic of the Soviet intellectuals.

Years of protective, collecting, and scientific work made the Museum one of the centres of studying not only the creative work of M.M. Zoshchenko, but the history  of the Leningrad literature of the Soviet period as a whole. Just to name a few, the Museum became the owner of personal collections of Nikolai Zabolotsky, Yevgeny Shvarts, Veniamin Kaverin, Vsevolod Rozhdestvensky, Mikhail Chulaki, Victor Golyavkin, and Fedor Abramov. The total number of museum collections amounts to  about 20 thousand depositary items.

Museum “XX century” takes part in such large-scale city projects as the Night of Museums, Festival of Museum Programs for Children, and Dostoyevsky Day. The Museum staff members carry out great scientific, exhibitional and educational work, hold exhibitions and conferences, lectures and presentations of new books, literary parties and interactive sessions for children.

Vladimirsky Pr. 1/47, St. Petersburg, Russia
http://museum-xxvek.ru
+7 (812) 572-48-80
info@museum-xxvek.ru

ХРАНИТЕЛИ МИРА | PEACEKEEPERS
null

ПУЛЕЙ И СЛОВОМ

BY BULLET AND WORD

Проект «Пулей и словом», который музей представляет на Интермузей 2020, приурочен к 75-й годовщине Великой Победы и посвящен ленинградским писателям – жителям Писательского дома – тем, кто работал и сражался на фронтах Великой Отечественной войны, кто «с лейкой и блокнотом» прошел от стен осажденного Ленинграда до Берлина.

Их слово и выступление были жизненно необходимы бойцам – оно заставляло забыть о страхе и смерти, делало солдата сильнее. Многие из них, будучи сложившимися литераторами, вложили весь душевный и творческий жар в разящее слово военкора, как Всеволод Рождественский, Александр Гитович, Вениамин Каверин. Елена Вечтомова у радиомикрофона читала стихи для блокадного Ленинграда, Павел Лукницкий стал летописцем города, песня Николая Брауна звучала во флоте, стихотворное слово Юрия Инге в листовках дошло до Берлина, а сам поэт погиб в начале войны.

Стихи этих поэтов, также как и их коллег – Бориса Лихарева, Виссариона Саянова, Ильи Авраменко звучат со школьной парты и профессиональной сцены.

Всё это – слагаемые Победы.

The “By Bullet and Word” project presented by the Museum to Intermuseum 2020 is timed to the 75th anniversary of the Great Victory and devoted to the Leningrad writers – residents of the Writers’ House – those, who worked and fought at the Great Patriotic War fronts and who made their way “with Leica and notebook” from the walls of besieged Leningrad to Berlin.

Their words and addresses were vital for soldiers – they made them forget about fear and death and get stronger. Many of them, like Vsevolod Rozhdestvensky, Alexander Gitovich, Veniamin Kaverin, being the established authors, instilled the whole emotional and creative enthusiasm into the hurting word of the military correspondent. Yelena Vechtomova red verses for besieged Leningrad at the microphone, Pavel Luknitsky became the city chronicler, the song of Nikolai Brown was heard at the Navy, leaflets with the poetic word of Yury Inge reached Berlin, though the poet fell at the war beginning.

The verses of these poets, as well as their collages  – Boris Likharev, Vissarion Sayanov, and Ilya Avramenko – sound from the school desk and professional stage.

All these are the Victory  factors.

МЕДИА | MEDIA
null

Please, enable subtitles (automatic translation) to watch videos in a different language

null

Музейно-выставочный центр «Россия - моя история»

Museum and Exhibition Centre “Russia – My History”

Санкт-Петербургское государственное бюджетное учреждение культуры «Музейно-выставочный центр» – многофункциональный комплекс с широкими информационными возможностями, включающими использование мультимедийных технологий, а также современным техническим оснащением, реализующий культурно-просветительскую, научную и выставочную деятельность.

Миссия центра заключается в распространении гуманитарных знаний в России; развитии в обществе высокой социальной активности, гражданской ответственности, духовности; становлении граждан, обладающих позитивными ценностями и качествами, идентифицирующих себя с Россией, её историей и культурой.

Музейно-выставочный центр начал свою работу в 2017 году с открытия мультимедийных экспозиций исторического парка «Россия – Моя история», регионального проекта, география которого простирается от Санкт-Петербурга до Южно-Сахалинска. Проект представлен выставками, демонстрирующими многовековую историю страны («Рюриковичи», «Романовы», «От великих потрясений к Великой Победе», «Россия – Моя история (1945-2017)»), а также отдельной региональной экспозицией «Санкт-Петербург. История развития».

Широкий спектр культурно-просветительских проектов, организованных Музейно-выставочным центром совместно с образовательными учреждениями, музеями, учреждениями культуры, общественными организациями, способствует расширению возможностей центра в реализации стратегий развития современного общества, и повышает эффективность комплекса услуг, отвечающих актуальным социальным запросам.

В центре ведется работа с посетителями различных категорий граждан, в том числе с маломобильными группами населения, для которых созданы все условия, соответствующие требованиям к современному учреждению культуры.

Санкт-Петербург, ул. Бассейная, 32 стр.1
https://myhistorypark.ru/?city=spb
+7 (812) 617-00-90
info@myhistorypark.spb.ru

St. Petersburg state budgetary institution of culture “Museum and Exhibition Centre” is a multifunctional complex having wide-scale information capabilities including the use of multimedia technologies, as well as the state-of-the-art technological infrastructure, and carrying out the educational, scientific, and exhibition activities.

The centre’s mission consists in spreading the humanitarian knowledge in Russia; developing high social activity, civic responsibility, and spirituality in the society;  development of citizens possessing positive values and qualities and identifying themselves with Russia, its history and culture.

The Museum and Exhibition Centre began its activity in 2017 by opening the multimedia exhibitions in the “Russia – My History” historic park, the regional project with geography covering the area from St. Petersburg to Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk. The project is represented by the exhibitions illustrating the centuries-old history of the country (“Rurikids”, “Romanovs”, “From great upheavals to Great Victory”,  “Russia – My History (1945-2017)”), as well as separate regional exhibition “St. Petersburg. History of Development”.

A broad spectrum of cultural and educational projects organized by the Museum and Exhibition Centre jointly with the educational institutions, museums, cultural institutions, and community-based organizations facilitates expansion of the Centre capabilities in implementing the modern society development strategies and increases efficiency of the complex of services satisfying the actual social interests.

The Centre works with to visitors belonging various categories of citizens, including the population groups with limited mobility, which enjoy all conditions complying with the requirements to modern-day cultural institutions.

Basseinaya St. 32, Bdg 1, St. Petersburg
https://myhistorypark.ru/?city=spb
+7 (812) 617-00-90
info@myhistorypark.spb.ru

null

Please, enable subtitles (automatic translation) to watch videos in a different language

О МУЗЕЕ | ABOUT

Санкт-Петербургское государственное бюджетное учреждение культуры «Музейно-выставочный центр» – многофункциональный комплекс с широкими информационными возможностями, включающими использование мультимедийных технологий, а также современным техническим оснащением, реализующий культурно-просветительскую, научную и выставочную деятельность.

Миссия центра заключается в распространении гуманитарных знаний в России; развитии в обществе высокой социальной активности, гражданской ответственности, духовности; становлении граждан, обладающих позитивными ценностями и качествами, идентифицирующих себя с Россией, её историей и культурой.

Музейно-выставочный центр начал свою работу в 2017 году с открытия мультимедийных экспозиций исторического парка «Россия – Моя история», регионального проекта, география которого простирается от Санкт-Петербурга до Южно-Сахалинска. Проект представлен выставками, демонстрирующими многовековую историю страны («Рюриковичи», «Романовы», «От великих потрясений к Великой Победе», «Россия – Моя история (1945-2017)»), а также отдельной региональной экспозицией «Санкт-Петербург. История развития».

Широкий спектр культурно-просветительских проектов, организованных Музейно-выставочным центром совместно с образовательными учреждениями, музеями, учреждениями культуры, общественными организациями, способствует расширению возможностей центра в реализации стратегий развития современного общества, и повышает эффективность комплекса услуг, отвечающих актуальным социальным запросам.

В центре ведется работа с посетителями различных категорий граждан, в том числе с маломобильными группами населения, для которых созданы все условия, соответствующие требованиям к современному учреждению культуры.

Санкт-Петербург, ул. Бассейная, 32 стр.1
https://myhistorypark.ru/?city=spb
+7 (812) 617-00-90
info@myhistorypark.spb.ru

St. Petersburg state budgetary institution of culture “Museum and Exhibition Centre” is a multifunctional complex having wide-scale information capabilities including the use of multimedia technologies, as well as the state-of-the-art technological infrastructure, and carrying out the educational, scientific, and exhibition activities.

The centre’s mission consists in spreading the humanitarian knowledge in Russia; developing high social activity, civic responsibility, and spirituality in the society;  development of citizens possessing positive values and qualities and identifying themselves with Russia, its history and culture.

The Museum and Exhibition Centre began its activity in 2017 by opening the multimedia exhibitions in the “Russia – My History” historic park, the regional project with geography covering the area from St. Petersburg to Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk. The project is represented by the exhibitions illustrating the centuries-old history of the country (“Rurikids”, “Romanovs”, “From great upheavals to Great Victory”,  “Russia – My History (1945-2017)”), as well as separate regional exhibition “St. Petersburg. History of Development”.

A broad spectrum of cultural and educational projects organized by the Museum and Exhibition Centre jointly with the educational institutions, museums, cultural institutions, and community-based organizations facilitates expansion of the Centre capabilities in implementing the modern society development strategies and increases efficiency of the complex of services satisfying the actual social interests.

The Centre works with to visitors belonging various categories of citizens, including the population groups with limited mobility, which enjoy all conditions complying with the requirements to modern-day cultural institutions.

Basseinaya St. 32, Bdg 1, St. Petersburg
https://myhistorypark.ru/?city=spb
+7 (812) 617-00-90
info@myhistorypark.spb.ru

МЕДИА | MEDIA
null

Please, enable subtitles (automatic translation) to watch videos in a different language

null

Мемориальный музей «Разночинный Петербург»

Memorial Museum “Raznochinny Petersburg”

Санкт-Петербург, Большой Казачий пер., 7
https://spbmmrp.ru
+7(812)407-52-20
4075220@mail.ru

Bolshoi Kazachy per. 7, St. Petersburg
https://spbmmrp.ru
+7(812)407-52-20
4075220@mail.ru

 

null

МУЗЕЙ В ГОДЫ ВОЙНЫ

MUSEUM DURING THE WAR

Музею не было и 3х лет, когда кольцо фашистской блокады сомкнулось вокруг Ленинграда. За годы блокады, в 11 домах нашего переулка погибло более 1300 человек. И все страшные месяцы блокады музей продолжал свою работу.

Новый музей, выросший на базе ленинской квартиры в 1992 году не мог обойти военную тему. Это связано и с краеведческим поиском, и с многочисленными дарами, вошедшими в коллекцию музея. В 2005 году в музей поступили 24 авторских и тиражных литографии Алексея Федоровича Пахомова из серии «Ленинград в дни блокады» и «В нашем городе». Эти работы неоднократно представлялись на выставках в музее, были опубликованы как подарочное издание. Кроме того, музей создал передвижную планшетную выставку, которая побывала на разных площадках Петербурга, Ленинградской и Новгородской области

Еще одной гордостью музея является коллекция, связанная с именем Василия Афанасьевича Педани. В фонды музея поступили 30 писем и открыток, а также дневник, датируемые августом 1941 — январем 1942 гг.

Музей обладает значительной коллекцией открыток военного времени, книг, изданных в блокадном Ленинграде, предметов личного происхождения военного времени. Фонды музея позволяют из года в год представлять тему Великой Отечественной войны на выставках и конференциях, не повторяясь, но находя в ней новые грани и аспекты.

В основной экспозиции музея тема Великой Отечественной войны представлена в зале «Блокадная комната семьи Агте». Уникальность экспозиции в том, что она не собрана из предметов разного происхождения, но отражает блокадный быт одной ленинградской семьи – семьи профессора Технологического института Александра Николаевича Агте.  На базе экспозиции разработано занятие, ориентированное на детей младшего школьного возраста, создана интерактивная книжка для семейного чтения.

Главный принцип в работе музея с военной темой – опора на личные истории, память семьи, память места.

The Museum had not been 3 years old yet, when the fascist siege ring closed around Leningrad. During the Siege over 1300 people died in 11 houses of our lane. But the Museum continued its work through all these terrible months of the Siege.

A new Museum that grew on the base of Lenin’s apartment in 1992 could not by-pass the wartime topics. This is associated with both local historic search and multiple donations included in the collection of the Museum. 24 original and printed lithographical works of Alexei Fedorovich Pakhomov from the “Leningrad During the Siege Days” and “In our city” series were brought to the Museum in 2005. These works were many times displayed in the Museum exhibitions and were published as a gift edition. Besides, the Museum created a tablet exhibition which was demonstrated at various sites of Petersburg, Leningradsky and Novgorodsky Regions.

The collection associated with the name of Vasily Afanasyevich Pedani is another    highlight of the Museum. В фонды музея поступили 30 letters and postcards, as well as the diary dated by August 1941 – January 1942 were brought to the museum collection.

The Museum possesses a remarkable collection of wartime postcards, books published in sieged Leningrad, and wartime personal effects. The holdings of the Museum make it possible to present the subject of the Great Patriotic War at the exhibitions and conferences for years without repeating, but finding new facets and aspects.

In the permanent exhibition the subject of the Great Patriotic War is represented in the “Siege Room of Agte Family” showroom. Uniqueness of the display  consists in the fact that it does not include the objects of different origin, but demonstrates the   domestic life of one Leningrad family – the family of Alexander Nikolayevich Agte, professor of the Technological Institute. Basing on this display, a lesson for primary school-aged children was developed and an interactive book for family reading was created.

The major principle of the museum’s work with military topics consists in relying on the personal histories, memory of the family, and memory of the place.

null

Please, enable subtitles (automatic translation) to watch videos in a different language

О МУЗЕЕ | ABOUT

Санкт-Петербург, Большой Казачий пер., 7
https://spbmmrp.ru
+7(812)407-52-20
4075220@mail.ru

Bolshoi Kazachy per. 7, St. Petersburg
https://spbmmrp.ru
+7(812)407-52-20
4075220@mail.ru

 

ХРАНИТЕЛИ МИРА | PEACEKEEPERS
null

МУЗЕЙ В ГОДЫ ВОЙНЫ

MUSEUM DURING THE WAR

Музею не было и 3х лет, когда кольцо фашистской блокады сомкнулось вокруг Ленинграда. За годы блокады, в 11 домах нашего переулка погибло более 1300 человек. И все страшные месяцы блокады музей продолжал свою работу.

Новый музей, выросший на базе ленинской квартиры в 1992 году не мог обойти военную тему. Это связано и с краеведческим поиском, и с многочисленными дарами, вошедшими в коллекцию музея. В 2005 году в музей поступили 24 авторских и тиражных литографии Алексея Федоровича Пахомова из серии «Ленинград в дни блокады» и «В нашем городе». Эти работы неоднократно представлялись на выставках в музее, были опубликованы как подарочное издание. Кроме того, музей создал передвижную планшетную выставку, которая побывала на разных площадках Петербурга, Ленинградской и Новгородской области

Еще одной гордостью музея является коллекция, связанная с именем Василия Афанасьевича Педани. В фонды музея поступили 30 писем и открыток, а также дневник, датируемые августом 1941 — январем 1942 гг.

Музей обладает значительной коллекцией открыток военного времени, книг, изданных в блокадном Ленинграде, предметов личного происхождения военного времени. Фонды музея позволяют из года в год представлять тему Великой Отечественной войны на выставках и конференциях, не повторяясь, но находя в ней новые грани и аспекты.

В основной экспозиции музея тема Великой Отечественной войны представлена в зале «Блокадная комната семьи Агте». Уникальность экспозиции в том, что она не собрана из предметов разного происхождения, но отражает блокадный быт одной ленинградской семьи – семьи профессора Технологического института Александра Николаевича Агте.  На базе экспозиции разработано занятие, ориентированное на детей младшего школьного возраста, создана интерактивная книжка для семейного чтения.

Главный принцип в работе музея с военной темой – опора на личные истории, память семьи, память места.

The Museum had not been 3 years old yet, when the fascist siege ring closed around Leningrad. During the Siege over 1300 people died in 11 houses of our lane. But the Museum continued its work through all these terrible months of the Siege.

A new Museum that grew on the base of Lenin’s apartment in 1992 could not by-pass the wartime topics. This is associated with both local historic search and multiple donations included in the collection of the Museum. 24 original and printed lithographical works of Alexei Fedorovich Pakhomov from the “Leningrad During the Siege Days” and “In our city” series were brought to the Museum in 2005. These works were many times displayed in the Museum exhibitions and were published as a gift edition. Besides, the Museum created a tablet exhibition which was demonstrated at various sites of Petersburg, Leningradsky and Novgorodsky Regions.

The collection associated with the name of Vasily Afanasyevich Pedani is another    highlight of the Museum. В фонды музея поступили 30 letters and postcards, as well as the diary dated by August 1941 – January 1942 were brought to the museum collection.

The Museum possesses a remarkable collection of wartime postcards, books published in sieged Leningrad, and wartime personal effects. The holdings of the Museum make it possible to present the subject of the Great Patriotic War at the exhibitions and conferences for years without repeating, but finding new facets and aspects.

In the permanent exhibition the subject of the Great Patriotic War is represented in the “Siege Room of Agte Family” showroom. Uniqueness of the display  consists in the fact that it does not include the objects of different origin, but demonstrates the   domestic life of one Leningrad family – the family of Alexander Nikolayevich Agte, professor of the Technological Institute. Basing on this display, a lesson for primary school-aged children was developed and an interactive book for family reading was created.

The major principle of the museum’s work with military topics consists in relying on the personal histories, memory of the family, and memory of the place.

МЕДИА | MEDIA
null

Please, enable subtitles (automatic translation) to watch videos in a different language

null

Государственный мемориальный музей А.В. Суворова

A.V. Suvorov State Memorial Museum

Здание первого в стране мемориального музея, отметившего в 2019 г. свое 115-летие, было построено по проекту А.И. фон Гогена, соединившему в себе черты модерна и «русского стиля». 13 ноября 1904г. Суворовский музей был торжественно открыт.

Сегодня его фонды насчитывают более 100 000 единиц хранения, что позволяет представить личность и деяния Суворова в широком историческом и художественном контексте.

Санкт-Петербург, Кирочная ул., д. 43
https://suvorovmuseum.ru
+7 (812) 274-28-50
suvorovmuseum@mail.ru

The building of the first memorial museum in the country that commemorated its  115th anniversary in 2019 was erected under the project of A.I. von Hohen that combined the features of art nouveau and Russian architecture. The Suvorov Museum was officially opened on November 13, 1904.

Currently its collection amounts to over 100 000 items, which makes it possible to present the personality and deeds of Suvorov within a wide historic and artistic context.

Kirochnaya St. 43, St. Petersburg
https://suvorovmuseum.ru
+7 (812) 274-28-50
suvorovmuseum@mail.ru

null

ПРОЕКТ МУЗЕЯ

MUSEUM PROJECT

Обзор экспозиции начинается с центрального зала. В центральной витрине –  пожалованные Суворову награды, по периметру зала представлено турецкое, польское, французское трофейное оружие. На стенах можно увидеть живописные полотна Н.А. Шабунина и А.Н. Петрова, послужившие основой для монументальных мозаичных панно, украшающих фасад здания. В 2019 г. экспозиция пополнилась звонницей, где встали в один строй чудом сохранившиеся колокола из суворовской кончанской церкви и именной колокол «Суворов», отлитый по специальному заказу музея.

В левом крыле расположены хронологические разделы, посвященные жизни Суворова. Здесь нужно обратить внимание на единственный прижизненный портрет отца полководца, В.И. Суворова (работа неизв. художника второй половины XVIII в.) и саблю коменданта турецкой крепости Измаил, взятой штурмом в декабре 1790 г. В этой же части экспозиции представлены и английские карикатуры 1799 г., изображающие «русского Марса» кровожадным монстром в огромной меховой шапке, ведущим плачущих французов в плен. Из экспонатов малого левого зала безусловно примечательны бюст работы Г.М. Гишара 1804 г. (наиболее достоверное изображение Суворова по признанию современников) и детский портрет Н.А. Суворовой, любимой дочери, «Суворочки» (копия неизв. художника с оригинала 1780 г.).

Большой зал в правом крыле посвящен развитию военного искусства в XVII -XVIII вв. Здесь располагаются изготовленные в 1997 г. макеты: десятки оловянных солдатиков разыгрывают сражения суворовских войск при Куннерсдорфе (1 июня 1759 г.) и при Треббии (7 июня 1799 г.). Рядом можно увидеть рельефную карту швейцарских Альп с указанием маршрута суворовских войск, дар В.П. Энгельгардта (1902). Завершает экспозицию переданная в музейное собрание одной из первых бронзовая посмертная маска Суворова (копия с оригинала М.И. Козловского).

В малом зале правого крыла располагаются тематические временные выставки, позволяющие познакомить посетителей с предметами из фондов: богатейшей коллекцией обмундирования и наград; произведениями живописи, графики, картографического искусства; мемориальными предметами, принадлежавшими военачальникам российской и советской армии и т.д.

Совершенно особенный раздел – более 4 000 фигурок военной миниатюры XIX-ХХ вв., – разместился в бывшем домике смотрителя музея. В 2018 г. по проекту, созданному в сотрудничестве с компанией «Шоу-консалтинг», здесь был оборудован настоящий музей-театр. Миниатюрные кавалеристы гарцуют на движущемся макете императорского парада, а егеря и гренадеры сражаются в швейцарских Альпах за стеклом самой большой в Европе диорамы; куклы-автоматы разыгрывают знаменитую сказку Андерсена на фоне видео-декораций; на мультимедийном «столе коллекционера» разворачивается процесс изготовления фигурки солдатика – от гравировки каменной формы до раскраски. А в январе 2020 г. здесь появился самый маленький мемориал безымянным защитникам Ленинграда – фигурка матроса-краснофлотца, найденная поисковиками на местах боев под Синявино, заняла постоянное место в специально спроектированной витрине.

Откликаясь на вызовы современности и сохраняя лучшие из своих традиций, Суворовский музей ведет обширную культурно-просветительскую и издательскую работу. В центральном зале, обладающем уникальной акустикой, проводятся концерты симфонической и камерной музыки.

The exhibition begins with the central showroom. The awards conferred on  Suvorov are displayed in the central showcase, while the captured Turkish, Polish, and French weapons are arranged over the showroom perimeter. The paintings of  N.A. Shabunin and A.N. Petrov, which served as the base for monumental  mosaics decorating the facade of the building, can be seen on the walls. In 2019 the  exhibition acquired a bell-tower where miraculously spared bells from Suvorov’s church in Koncha and personalized bell “Suvorov” cast under a special order of the Museum.

The left wing accommodates the chronological sections dedicated to Suvorov’s life. Here one should pay attention to the only portrait of V.I. Suvorov, the war leader’s father, made in his lifetime (unknown artist of the first half of the  XVIII c.) and the sword of the commandant of the Turkish fortress of Ismail carried by assault in December 1790. The same exhibition section presents the British cartoons of 1799 depicting the “Russian Mars” as a blood-thirsty monster in a huge fur hat leading the crying Frenchmen to captivity. Among the exhibits of the small left showroom, the portrait sculpture made by G.M. Gishar in 1804 (the most adequate image of Suvorov according to the contemporaries) and the portrait of N.A. Suvorova, beloved daughter nicknamed “Suvorochka” (copy made by unknown artist  from the original of 1780) are by all means noteworthy.

The great showroom in the right wing is dedicated to development of military art in the XVII -XVIII cc. It accommodates the mock-ups made in 1997: tens of tin soldiers enacting the battles fought by Suvorov’s troops at Kunersdorf (June 1, 1759) and Trebbia (June 7, 1799). Nearby one can see the relief map of  Swiss Alps with the traced route of Suvorov’s troops (gift of V.P. Engelhardt, 1902). The exhibition is completed with one of the first donations to the museum collection – the bronze death mask of Suvorov (copy from the original made by M.I. Kozlovsky).

The small showroom of the right wing accommodates temporary thematic exhibitions making it possible to acquaint the visitors with the collection items: the richest collection of uniforms and awards; paintings, graphic pieces, cartographic art pieces; memorabilia of Russian and Soviet military leaders, etc.

A particularly specific section comprising over 4 000 tiny military figures of the XIX-ХХ cc. is arranged in the former house of the museum attendant. В 2018 a true theatre museum was created here under the project developed in cooperation with the Show-Consulting company. Tiny cavalrymen are prancing on the moving Emperor’s parade mock-up, while rangers and grenadiers are fighting in  Swiss Alps under the glass cover of the diorama, which is the largest in Europe; automated dolls play the well-known tale by Andersen against the background of  video scenery; the process of making a tiny soldier from engraving on a stone mould till painting. At last, the smallest memorial to unknown Leningrad defenders – a tiny figure of a Red Navy sailor found by the prospectors at the Sinyavino fighting areas found its permanent place in a specially designed showcase in January 2020.

While heeding the call of our time and retaining the best of its traditions, the Suvorov Memorial Museum is carrying out extensive cultural education and publishing operations. Concerts of symphonic and chamber music are held in the main hall featuring unique acoustics.

null

Please, enable subtitles (automatic translation) to watch videos in a different language

О МУЗЕЕ | ABOUT

Здание первого в стране мемориального музея, отметившего в 2019 г. свое 115-летие, было построено по проекту А.И. фон Гогена, соединившему в себе черты модерна и «русского стиля». 13 ноября 1904г. Суворовский музей был торжественно открыт.

Сегодня его фонды насчитывают более 100 000 единиц хранения, что позволяет представить личность и деяния Суворова в широком историческом и художественном контексте.

Санкт-Петербург, Кирочная ул., д. 43
https://suvorovmuseum.ru
+7 (812) 274-28-50
suvorovmuseum@mail.ru

The building of the first memorial museum in the country that commemorated its  115th anniversary in 2019 was erected under the project of A.I. von Hohen that combined the features of art nouveau and Russian architecture. The Suvorov Museum was officially opened on November 13, 1904.

Currently its collection amounts to over 100 000 items, which makes it possible to present the personality and deeds of Suvorov within a wide historic and artistic context.

Kirochnaya St. 43, St. Petersburg
https://suvorovmuseum.ru
+7 (812) 274-28-50
suvorovmuseum@mail.ru

ХРАНИТЕЛИ МИРА | PEACEKEEPERS
null

ПРОЕКТ МУЗЕЯ

MUSEUM PROJECT

Обзор экспозиции начинается с центрального зала. В центральной витрине –  пожалованные Суворову награды, по периметру зала представлено турецкое, польское, французское трофейное оружие. На стенах можно увидеть живописные полотна Н.А. Шабунина и А.Н. Петрова, послужившие основой для монументальных мозаичных панно, украшающих фасад здания. В 2019 г. экспозиция пополнилась звонницей, где встали в один строй чудом сохранившиеся колокола из суворовской кончанской церкви и именной колокол «Суворов», отлитый по специальному заказу музея.

В левом крыле расположены хронологические разделы, посвященные жизни Суворова. Здесь нужно обратить внимание на единственный прижизненный портрет отца полководца, В.И. Суворова (работа неизв. художника второй половины XVIII в.) и саблю коменданта турецкой крепости Измаил, взятой штурмом в декабре 1790 г. В этой же части экспозиции представлены и английские карикатуры 1799 г., изображающие «русского Марса» кровожадным монстром в огромной меховой шапке, ведущим плачущих французов в плен. Из экспонатов малого левого зала безусловно примечательны бюст работы Г.М. Гишара 1804 г. (наиболее достоверное изображение Суворова по признанию современников) и детский портрет Н.А. Суворовой, любимой дочери, «Суворочки» (копия неизв. художника с оригинала 1780 г.).

Большой зал в правом крыле посвящен развитию военного искусства в XVII -XVIII вв. Здесь располагаются изготовленные в 1997 г. макеты: десятки оловянных солдатиков разыгрывают сражения суворовских войск при Куннерсдорфе (1 июня 1759 г.) и при Треббии (7 июня 1799 г.). Рядом можно увидеть рельефную карту швейцарских Альп с указанием маршрута суворовских войск, дар В.П. Энгельгардта (1902). Завершает экспозицию переданная в музейное собрание одной из первых бронзовая посмертная маска Суворова (копия с оригинала М.И. Козловского).

В малом зале правого крыла располагаются тематические временные выставки, позволяющие познакомить посетителей с предметами из фондов: богатейшей коллекцией обмундирования и наград; произведениями живописи, графики, картографического искусства; мемориальными предметами, принадлежавшими военачальникам российской и советской армии и т.д.

Совершенно особенный раздел – более 4 000 фигурок военной миниатюры XIX-ХХ вв., – разместился в бывшем домике смотрителя музея. В 2018 г. по проекту, созданному в сотрудничестве с компанией «Шоу-консалтинг», здесь был оборудован настоящий музей-театр. Миниатюрные кавалеристы гарцуют на движущемся макете императорского парада, а егеря и гренадеры сражаются в швейцарских Альпах за стеклом самой большой в Европе диорамы; куклы-автоматы разыгрывают знаменитую сказку Андерсена на фоне видео-декораций; на мультимедийном «столе коллекционера» разворачивается процесс изготовления фигурки солдатика – от гравировки каменной формы до раскраски. А в январе 2020 г. здесь появился самый маленький мемориал безымянным защитникам Ленинграда – фигурка матроса-краснофлотца, найденная поисковиками на местах боев под Синявино, заняла постоянное место в специально спроектированной витрине.

Откликаясь на вызовы современности и сохраняя лучшие из своих традиций, Суворовский музей ведет обширную культурно-просветительскую и издательскую работу. В центральном зале, обладающем уникальной акустикой, проводятся концерты симфонической и камерной музыки.

The exhibition begins with the central showroom. The awards conferred on  Suvorov are displayed in the central showcase, while the captured Turkish, Polish, and French weapons are arranged over the showroom perimeter. The paintings of  N.A. Shabunin and A.N. Petrov, which served as the base for monumental  mosaics decorating the facade of the building, can be seen on the walls. In 2019 the  exhibition acquired a bell-tower where miraculously spared bells from Suvorov’s church in Koncha and personalized bell “Suvorov” cast under a special order of the Museum.

The left wing accommodates the chronological sections dedicated to Suvorov’s life. Here one should pay attention to the only portrait of V.I. Suvorov, the war leader’s father, made in his lifetime (unknown artist of the first half of the  XVIII c.) and the sword of the commandant of the Turkish fortress of Ismail carried by assault in December 1790. The same exhibition section presents the British cartoons of 1799 depicting the “Russian Mars” as a blood-thirsty monster in a huge fur hat leading the crying Frenchmen to captivity. Among the exhibits of the small left showroom, the portrait sculpture made by G.M. Gishar in 1804 (the most adequate image of Suvorov according to the contemporaries) and the portrait of N.A. Suvorova, beloved daughter nicknamed “Suvorochka” (copy made by unknown artist  from the original of 1780) are by all means noteworthy.

The great showroom in the right wing is dedicated to development of military art in the XVII -XVIII cc. It accommodates the mock-ups made in 1997: tens of tin soldiers enacting the battles fought by Suvorov’s troops at Kunersdorf (June 1, 1759) and Trebbia (June 7, 1799). Nearby one can see the relief map of  Swiss Alps with the traced route of Suvorov’s troops (gift of V.P. Engelhardt, 1902). The exhibition is completed with one of the first donations to the museum collection – the bronze death mask of Suvorov (copy from the original made by M.I. Kozlovsky).

The small showroom of the right wing accommodates temporary thematic exhibitions making it possible to acquaint the visitors with the collection items: the richest collection of uniforms and awards; paintings, graphic pieces, cartographic art pieces; memorabilia of Russian and Soviet military leaders, etc.

A particularly specific section comprising over 4 000 tiny military figures of the XIX-ХХ cc. is arranged in the former house of the museum attendant. В 2018 a true theatre museum was created here under the project developed in cooperation with the Show-Consulting company. Tiny cavalrymen are prancing on the moving Emperor’s parade mock-up, while rangers and grenadiers are fighting in  Swiss Alps under the glass cover of the diorama, which is the largest in Europe; automated dolls play the well-known tale by Andersen against the background of  video scenery; the process of making a tiny soldier from engraving on a stone mould till painting. At last, the smallest memorial to unknown Leningrad defenders – a tiny figure of a Red Navy sailor found by the prospectors at the Sinyavino fighting areas found its permanent place in a specially designed showcase in January 2020.

While heeding the call of our time and retaining the best of its traditions, the Suvorov Memorial Museum is carrying out extensive cultural education and publishing operations. Concerts of symphonic and chamber music are held in the main hall featuring unique acoustics.

МЕДИА | MEDIA
null

Please, enable subtitles (automatic translation) to watch videos in a different language

null

Государственный музей городской скульптуры

State Museum of Urban Sculpture

В состав коллекции Государственного музея городской скульптуры включены наиболее значимые памятники, монументы, произведения мемориальной и монументально-декоративной скульптуры Санкт-Петербурга, мемориальные доски, находящиеся в реальной городской среде. Музей совмещает в себе функции музея-заповедника под открытым небом с традиционными для любого музея фондами, экспозициями, библиотекой, выставочными залами.

Государственный музей городской скульптуры с 1932 г. остается единственным в России музейным учреждением, занимающимся изучением, охраной и реставрацией памятников монументального искусства в открытой городской среде. В числе музейных объектов – Ростральные колонны, Конные группы на Аничковом мосту, памятники Петру I, Екатерине II, А. В. Суворову, ставшие символами Санкт-Петербурга, и многие другие.

Основная экспозиция музея — усыпальницы и некрополи Александро-Невской лавры, Некрополь XVII века и Некрополь мастеров искусств. В коллекции музея надгробные памятники выдающимся мастеров искусств, историческим деятелям: Ф. М. Достоевскому, К. Росси, А. И. Куинджи и многим другим. К музею относятся Лазаревская усыпальница и Благовещенская усыпальница, где похоронен А. В. Суворов, а также музей-некрополь «Литераторские мостки» на Волковском кладбище, где похоронены М. Е. Салтыков-Щедрин, И. С. Тургенев, Д. И. Менделеев и другие.

У Музея городской скульптуры имеется три филиала: Нарвские Триумфальные ворота, Новый выставочный зал, Мастерская М. К. Аникушина. В 2012 году музею был передан комплекс Уткина дача на Охте – прекрасный образец архитектуры классицизма.

Музей является одним из ведущих учреждений Санкт-Петербурга, занимающихся реставрационной деятельностью. В 2007 году в музее была создана первая и единственная в России Служба по текущему уходу, консервации и мониторингу памятников Санкт-Петербурга.

Культурно-просветительская деятельность музея направлена на представление широким слоям населения коллекции музея, произведений изобразительного искусства, как классических, так и созданных современными отечественными и зарубежными авторами.

Санкт-Петербург, Невский пр., д.179
http://www.gmgs.ru
+7(812) 274 26 35
monument.mgs@gmail.com

The collection of the State Museum of Urban Sculpture comprises the most significant memorials, monuments, as well as the memorial and monumental-and-decorative sculpture works of  St. Petersburg and commemorative tablets located in the real city environment. The Museum combines the functions of the open-air museum and the collections, exhibitions, library, and showrooms traditional for any museum.

Since 1932  the State Museum of Urban Sculpture remains the only museum institution involved in study, protection, and restoration of monumental art works in the open city environment. The Museum objects include the Rostral Columns, Horse groups on the Anichkov bridge, monuments to Peter I, Catherine II, A.V. Suvorov -that became symbols of St. Petersburg and many others.

The main exposition of the museum is the tombs and necropolises of the Alexander Nevsky Lavra, Necropolis of the XVII century, and Necropolis of Masters of Arts. In the museum collection there are gravestones of prominent  masters of arts and historical people: F. M. Dostoevsky, C. Rossi, A. I. Kuindzhi, and many other persons. The Museum also includes the Lazarevsky Cemetery and Blagoveshchensky Cemetery, where A.V. Suvorov was buried, as well as the Literary Bridges museum-necropolis at the Volkovsky Cemetery, where M.Ye. Saltykov-Shchedrin, I.P. Turgenev, D.I. Mendeleev, I.P. Pavlov and many prominent figures were buried here.

The State Museum of Urban Sculpture has three branches: Narva Triumphal Gates, New Exhibition Hall, and  Workshop of M.K. Anikushin. The Utkina Dacha complex on the Okhta – a perfect example of classicist architecture  – was transferred to the Museum  in 2012.

The Museum is one of the leading institutions in St. Petersburg engaged in restoration activities. In 2007 the museum has established the Service for Current Care, Preservation, and Monitoring of Monuments in St. Petersburg, which is the first and only institution of this kind in Russia.

The educational activity of the Museum is aimed at presenting the Museum collection and works of pictorial art, both classical and created by local and foreign  contemporary authors to broad segments of the population.

Nevsky Pr.179, St. Petersburg
http://www.gmgs.ru
+7(812) 274 26 35
monument.mgs@gmail.com

null

Please, enable subtitles (automatic translation) to watch videos in a different language

О МУЗЕЕ | ABOUT

В состав коллекции Государственного музея городской скульптуры включены наиболее значимые памятники, монументы, произведения мемориальной и монументально-декоративной скульптуры Санкт-Петербурга, мемориальные доски, находящиеся в реальной городской среде. Музей совмещает в себе функции музея-заповедника под открытым небом с традиционными для любого музея фондами, экспозициями, библиотекой, выставочными залами.

Государственный музей городской скульптуры с 1932 г. остается единственным в России музейным учреждением, занимающимся изучением, охраной и реставрацией памятников монументального искусства в открытой городской среде. В числе музейных объектов – Ростральные колонны, Конные группы на Аничковом мосту, памятники Петру I, Екатерине II, А. В. Суворову, ставшие символами Санкт-Петербурга, и многие другие.

Основная экспозиция музея — усыпальницы и некрополи Александро-Невской лавры, Некрополь XVII века и Некрополь мастеров искусств. В коллекции музея надгробные памятники выдающимся мастеров искусств, историческим деятелям: Ф. М. Достоевскому, К. Росси, А. И. Куинджи и многим другим. К музею относятся Лазаревская усыпальница и Благовещенская усыпальница, где похоронен А. В. Суворов, а также музей-некрополь «Литераторские мостки» на Волковском кладбище, где похоронены М. Е. Салтыков-Щедрин, И. С. Тургенев, Д. И. Менделеев и другие.

У Музея городской скульптуры имеется три филиала: Нарвские Триумфальные ворота, Новый выставочный зал, Мастерская М. К. Аникушина. В 2012 году музею был передан комплекс Уткина дача на Охте – прекрасный образец архитектуры классицизма.

Музей является одним из ведущих учреждений Санкт-Петербурга, занимающихся реставрационной деятельностью. В 2007 году в музее была создана первая и единственная в России Служба по текущему уходу, консервации и мониторингу памятников Санкт-Петербурга.

Культурно-просветительская деятельность музея направлена на представление широким слоям населения коллекции музея, произведений изобразительного искусства, как классических, так и созданных современными отечественными и зарубежными авторами.

Санкт-Петербург, Невский пр., д.179
http://www.gmgs.ru
+7(812) 274 26 35
monument.mgs@gmail.com

The collection of the State Museum of Urban Sculpture comprises the most significant memorials, monuments, as well as the memorial and monumental-and-decorative sculpture works of  St. Petersburg and commemorative tablets located in the real city environment. The Museum combines the functions of the open-air museum and the collections, exhibitions, library, and showrooms traditional for any museum.

Since 1932  the State Museum of Urban Sculpture remains the only museum institution involved in study, protection, and restoration of monumental art works in the open city environment. The Museum objects include the Rostral Columns, Horse groups on the Anichkov bridge, monuments to Peter I, Catherine II, A.V. Suvorov -that became symbols of St. Petersburg and many others.

The main exposition of the museum is the tombs and necropolises of the Alexander Nevsky Lavra, Necropolis of the XVII century, and Necropolis of Masters of Arts. In the museum collection there are gravestones of prominent  masters of arts and historical people: F. M. Dostoevsky, C. Rossi, A. I. Kuindzhi, and many other persons. The Museum also includes the Lazarevsky Cemetery and Blagoveshchensky Cemetery, where A.V. Suvorov was buried, as well as the Literary Bridges museum-necropolis at the Volkovsky Cemetery, where M.Ye. Saltykov-Shchedrin, I.P. Turgenev, D.I. Mendeleev, I.P. Pavlov and many prominent figures were buried here.

The State Museum of Urban Sculpture has three branches: Narva Triumphal Gates, New Exhibition Hall, and  Workshop of M.K. Anikushin. The Utkina Dacha complex on the Okhta – a perfect example of classicist architecture  – was transferred to the Museum  in 2012.

The Museum is one of the leading institutions in St. Petersburg engaged in restoration activities. In 2007 the museum has established the Service for Current Care, Preservation, and Monitoring of Monuments in St. Petersburg, which is the first and only institution of this kind in Russia.

The educational activity of the Museum is aimed at presenting the Museum collection and works of pictorial art, both classical and created by local and foreign  contemporary authors to broad segments of the population.

Nevsky Pr.179, St. Petersburg
http://www.gmgs.ru
+7(812) 274 26 35
monument.mgs@gmail.com

МЕДИА | MEDIA
null

Please, enable subtitles (automatic translation) to watch videos in a different language

null

Музей искусства Санкт-Петербурга XX-XXI веков

Museum of 20-21 Century St. Petersburg Art

Санкт-Петербург, набережная канала Грибоедова, 103
+7 (812) 314-98-94,  +7 (812) 312-25-54
mispxx-xxi.ru

misp@mispxx-xxi.ru
вк  fb  instagram  ok

Saint Petersburg, Griboyedov Canal, 103
Tel: +7 (812) 314-98-94,  +7 (812) 312-25-54                                                                                
mispxx-xxi.ru
misp@mispxx-xxi.ru     

вк  fb  instagram  ok

 

null

ПРОЕКТ МУЗЕЯ

MUSEUM PROJECT

Музей искусства Санкт-Петербурга XX-XXI веков представляет уникальный выставочный проект в форматах офлайн и онлайн, приуроченный к празднованию 75-й годовщины Победы в Великой Отечественной войне. Экспонатами проекта стали чудом сохранившиеся и дошедшие до наших дней рисунки 40-х годов, созданные детьми сотрудников архитектурного и художественного фондов.

Дети  были эвакуированы из блокадного Ленинграда в начале войны, сначала в Ярославскую область, а далее в Сибирь, в село Емуртла, куда они добирались  в течение 40 дней, пережив все тяготы военных переездов в вагонах-теплушках. Некоторые из авторов рисунков стали впоследствии известными художниками, скульпторами, архитекторами — среди них Валерий Траугот, Анна Линцбах, Кира Суворова, Владимир Петров и другие. В эвакуации дети  создали свои первые, пронзительные и глубоко человечные работы, в которых отразилась повседневная бытовая жизнь, образы окружающей природы, работа в огородах, где они высаживали различные земледельческие культуры и тем самым обеспечивали себя пропитанием.  Прочитанные книги — к сказкам А.С. Пушкина, к повестям А.П.Чехова, также находили отражения в художественных фантазиях детей.  Во многих из этих работ угадываются черты будущих художников — проницательность взгляда, умение строить композиции, мастерство рисовальщика. Интересны постановочные натюрморты, созданные детьми под руководством опытного педагога — скульптора Г.А. Шульца. Глядя на рисунки, зритель соприкасается с внутренним миром маленького человека,  росшего и постигавшего  жизнь вдали от родного дома и учившегося противостоять тяготам военного времени жизнеутверждающим характером своих персонажей.

Переданные музею в дар от Союза художников Санкт-Петербурга в начале 2000-х годов рисунки представляют собой интереснейший историко-художественный  материал, раскрывающий еще одну страницу жизни людей в годы Великой Отечественной войны. Проект будет сопровожден широкой образовательной программой: интервью одного из очевидцев — художника  Владимира Прошкина,  находившегося в годы войны в эвакуированной группе,  воспоминаниями родственников перечисленных выше художников, экскурсиями, различными рассказами. Проект также будет включать в себя рассказы детей, подключившихся к платформе проекта в системе онлайн и выразивших желание  порассуждать на тему соотнесенности современной жизни и давно ушедших дней.

Museum of St Petersburg 20–21 Century Art presents a unique exhibition project in offline and online formats on the occasion of celebration of the 75th anniversary of the Victory in the Great Patriotic War. The project exhibits are drawings from the 1940s, miraculously preserved to our time, made by children of the Leningrad Union of Soviet Artists staff workers, of fine arts and architectural sections. Children were evacuated at the beginning of the war from the besieged Leningrad to the Yaroslavl province at first and then further, to Siberia, to the Emurtla village, to which they were travelling for 40 days, having survived all the hardships of a journey in heated freight cars.

Some young artists became in future well-known painters, graphic designers, sculptors or architects – among them Valery Traugot, Anna Lintsbakh, Kira Suvorova, Vladimir Petrov and others. Children created in evacuation their first striking and deeply humane works reflecting ordinary everyday life, surrounding nature, labour on vegetable plots, where they planted various agricultural crops and thereby provided themselves with food. The books that were read – Pushkin’s fairytales or Chekhov’s stories – were also reflected in children’s artistic fantasies. Staged still lifes, painted by children under the guidance of sculptor G. A. Shults, an experienced teacher, are of special interest as well. The viewer, looking at the drawings, comes in touch with inner world of a small person, growing and apprehending life away from his native home and learning to withstand the wartime hardships through life-asserting personalities of his characters.

The drawings, donated to the museum by the St Petersburg Union of Artists in the beginning of the 2000s, present very interesting historical and artistic matter revealing just another chapter of people’s lives during World War II. The project will be accompanied by a large-scale educational programme, including an interview with Vladimir Proshkin, one of the eyewitnesses, who was in the wartime evacuated group, recollections of the above artists’ relatives, excursions and various narrations. The project will also include stories of those children who would join the online project platform and would wish to discuss the correlation of present life and foretime.

null

This gallery does not exist.

The gallery with an id of 12-400-old is not defined in the admin page.

Please, enable subtitles (automatic translation) to watch videos in a different language

О МУЗЕЕ | ABOUT

Санкт-Петербург, набережная канала Грибоедова, 103
+7 (812) 314-98-94,  +7 (812) 312-25-54
mispxx-xxi.ru

misp@mispxx-xxi.ru
вк  fb  instagram  ok

Saint Petersburg, Griboyedov Canal, 103
Tel: +7 (812) 314-98-94,  +7 (812) 312-25-54                                                                                
mispxx-xxi.ru
misp@mispxx-xxi.ru     

вк  fb  instagram  ok

 

ХРАНИТЕЛИ МИРА | PEACEKEEPERS
null

ПРОЕКТ МУЗЕЯ

MUSEUM PROJECT

Музей искусства Санкт-Петербурга XX-XXI веков представляет уникальный выставочный проект в форматах офлайн и онлайн, приуроченный к празднованию 75-й годовщины Победы в Великой Отечественной войне. Экспонатами проекта стали чудом сохранившиеся и дошедшие до наших дней рисунки 40-х годов, созданные детьми сотрудников архитектурного и художественного фондов.

Дети  были эвакуированы из блокадного Ленинграда в начале войны, сначала в Ярославскую область, а далее в Сибирь, в село Емуртла, куда они добирались  в течение 40 дней, пережив все тяготы военных переездов в вагонах-теплушках. Некоторые из авторов рисунков стали впоследствии известными художниками, скульпторами, архитекторами — среди них Валерий Траугот, Анна Линцбах, Кира Суворова, Владимир Петров и другие. В эвакуации дети  создали свои первые, пронзительные и глубоко человечные работы, в которых отразилась повседневная бытовая жизнь, образы окружающей природы, работа в огородах, где они высаживали различные земледельческие культуры и тем самым обеспечивали себя пропитанием.  Прочитанные книги — к сказкам А.С. Пушкина, к повестям А.П.Чехова, также находили отражения в художественных фантазиях детей.  Во многих из этих работ угадываются черты будущих художников — проницательность взгляда, умение строить композиции, мастерство рисовальщика. Интересны постановочные натюрморты, созданные детьми под руководством опытного педагога — скульптора Г.А. Шульца. Глядя на рисунки, зритель соприкасается с внутренним миром маленького человека,  росшего и постигавшего  жизнь вдали от родного дома и учившегося противостоять тяготам военного времени жизнеутверждающим характером своих персонажей.

Переданные музею в дар от Союза художников Санкт-Петербурга в начале 2000-х годов рисунки представляют собой интереснейший историко-художественный  материал, раскрывающий еще одну страницу жизни людей в годы Великой Отечественной войны. Проект будет сопровожден широкой образовательной программой: интервью одного из очевидцев — художника  Владимира Прошкина,  находившегося в годы войны в эвакуированной группе,  воспоминаниями родственников перечисленных выше художников, экскурсиями, различными рассказами. Проект также будет включать в себя рассказы детей, подключившихся к платформе проекта в системе онлайн и выразивших желание  порассуждать на тему соотнесенности современной жизни и давно ушедших дней.

Museum of St Petersburg 20–21 Century Art presents a unique exhibition project in offline and online formats on the occasion of celebration of the 75th anniversary of the Victory in the Great Patriotic War. The project exhibits are drawings from the 1940s, miraculously preserved to our time, made by children of the Leningrad Union of Soviet Artists staff workers, of fine arts and architectural sections. Children were evacuated at the beginning of the war from the besieged Leningrad to the Yaroslavl province at first and then further, to Siberia, to the Emurtla village, to which they were travelling for 40 days, having survived all the hardships of a journey in heated freight cars.

Some young artists became in future well-known painters, graphic designers, sculptors or architects – among them Valery Traugot, Anna Lintsbakh, Kira Suvorova, Vladimir Petrov and others. Children created in evacuation their first striking and deeply humane works reflecting ordinary everyday life, surrounding nature, labour on vegetable plots, where they planted various agricultural crops and thereby provided themselves with food. The books that were read – Pushkin’s fairytales or Chekhov’s stories – were also reflected in children’s artistic fantasies. Staged still lifes, painted by children under the guidance of sculptor G. A. Shults, an experienced teacher, are of special interest as well. The viewer, looking at the drawings, comes in touch with inner world of a small person, growing and apprehending life away from his native home and learning to withstand the wartime hardships through life-asserting personalities of his characters.

The drawings, donated to the museum by the St Petersburg Union of Artists in the beginning of the 2000s, present very interesting historical and artistic matter revealing just another chapter of people’s lives during World War II. The project will be accompanied by a large-scale educational programme, including an interview with Vladimir Proshkin, one of the eyewitnesses, who was in the wartime evacuated group, recollections of the above artists’ relatives, excursions and various narrations. The project will also include stories of those children who would join the online project platform and would wish to discuss the correlation of present life and foretime.

МЕДИА | MEDIA
null

This gallery does not exist.

The gallery with an id of 12-400-old is not defined in the admin page.

Please, enable subtitles (automatic translation) to watch videos in a different language