МУЗЕИ МИНИСТЕРСТВА ОБОРОНЫ РФ

MUSEUMS OF THE MINISTRY OF DEFENSE OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION
null

Видеоролик из фотографий музеев
Video from museums’ photos

null

Военно-медицинский музей Министерства обороны Российской Федерации

Military-Medical Museum of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation

Военно-медицинский музей – Музей медицины России и военно-медицинской службы – национальная гордость России, подлинный храм истории медицины и выдающихся ее представителей, объект культуры федерального уровня и международного значения, не имеющий себе равных в России. Расположен в историческом центре Санкт-Петербурга на территории и в зданиях бывшего лейб-гвардии Семеновского полка. Собрание музея берет начало от первых медицинских коллекций Российской империи и Советского Союза. Он является одним из крупнейших в мире по богатству фондов (более 450 тыс. экспонатов), отображающих основные этапы становления и развития российской медицины и вклад ее выдающихся представителей в мировую сокровищницу науки. Музей был создан 12 ноября 1942 г., в тяжелейшие годы войны, когда медицина приобрела стратегически важное значение. Первая экспозиция музея была открыта в Москве, а после снятия блокады, он был переведен в Ленинград. Музей по праву является памятником медицинским защитникам Отечества.

В нем собраны произведения изобразительного искусства, коллекции медицинских инструментов, лекарственных средств, формы медиков, предметы медицинского снабжения, атласы, книги, более 300 персональных фондов видных деятелей медицины и естествознания, в том числе В.М.Бехтерева, С.П.Боткина, И.И.Мечникова, И.П.Павлова¸ Н.И.Пирогова, И.М.Сеченова и др., обширная фототека. В залах музея представлены: работы выдающихся художников и скульпторов М.К.Аникушина, М.М.Антокольского, В.Л.Боровиковского, И.Е.Репина, В.И.Мухиной и др.

г. Санкт-Петербург, Лазаретный переулок, д.2/Введенский канал, д.6
https://milmed.spb.ru/
+7 (812) 315 91 69
milmedmuseum@mil.ru

The Military – Medical Museum – The Museum of Russian Medicine and the Military Medical Service is the national pride of Russia and an authentic temple to of the history of medicine and its outstanding representatives. This is a unique cultural object of federal level and international significance, which has no equals in Russia. The museum is located in the historical center of St. Petersburg on the territory and in the buildings of the former Semenovsky life guard regiment. The collection of the museum originates from the first medical collections of the Russian Empire and the Soviet Union The museum is one of the largest wealth funds in the world (more than 450 thousand exhibits), reflecting the main stages of the formation and development of Russian medicine and the contribution of its outstanding representatives to the world treasury of science. The museum was established on November 12, 1942 in Moscow, during severe years of when, when medicine acquired strategically significant meaning. First exposition of the museum was opened in Moscow, after lifting the blockade, it was transferred to Leningrad. The museum is justly considered to be a memorial to medical defenders of the country.

 It contains works of fine arts, collection of medical instruments, medicines, medical uniforms, medical supplies, atlases, books, more than 300 personal funds of famous medical and natural scientists, including V.M. Bekhterev, S.P. Botkin, I.I. Mechnikov, I.P. Pavlov¸ N.I. Pirogov, I.M. Sechenov and others, as well as an extensive photo library. The museum presents: paintings by famous artists and sculptors – Anikushin, M.M. Antokolsky, V.L. Borovikovsky, I.E. Repin, V.I. Mukhina etc.

191180, Saint Petersburg, Lazaretny lane, 2 / Vvedenskiy canal Str, 6.
https://milmed.spb.ru/
+7 (812) 315 91 69
milmedmuseum@mil.ru

null

ПРОЕКТ МУЗЕЯ

MUSEUM PROJECT

Сегодня в музее развернута генеральная экспозиция, построенная по проблемно-хронологическому  принципу. Она состоит из фондов музеев, предметы которых вошли в его состав. В последнее время были открыты Музей памяти жертв нацизма, Музей военно-медицинской службы Красной армии, Музей Н.И.Пирогова. На очереди Музей локальных войн и вооруженных конфликтов, Музей космической медицины  и др. Кроме того, действует постоянная выставка «Гуманное оружие Победы», посвященная самоотверженному труду советских медиков в годы Великой Отечественной войны, работает центр музейно-патриотического воспитания. Музей неоднократно становился победителем в ряде номинаций крупных российских и международных проектов. Военно-медицинский музей является постоянным участником акций «Ночь музеев», «Детские дни в Петербурге» и др.

Музей создает актуальные и резонансные выставочные проекты в России и за рубежом. Мультимедийные проекты музея, позволяющие раскрыть богатство его коллекции, сделав ее доступным для всех интересующихся за пределами музея, вызывают особый интерес со стороны пользователей сети Интернет.

В музее сформирован комплекс программ, рассчитанных на детскую и школьную аудиторию, ориентированных на патриотическое воспитание подрастающего поколения. Постоянными посетителями музея являются воспитанники военно-учебных заведений, представители патриотических общественных движений и др.

Военно-медицинский музей ориентирован на работу со всеми слоями населения, в том числе, военнослужащими и членами их семей, обращаясь к славным страницам истории Отечества, уделяя особое внимание патриотическому воспитанию всех возрастных групп, формируя позитивный образ Защитника Отечества, пропагандируя идеалы милосердия и гуманизма.

Today the museum holds an exposition, arrange according to the problem-chronological principle. It is arranged from the museum collections. Museum in Memory of Nazism Victims, Museum of Military and Medical Service of Red Army named after N.I. Pirogov have been opened recently. Museum of Local Wars and Armed Conflicts, Museum of Cosmic Medicine are going to be opened soon. Besides, there is a permanent exhibition “The Humane Arms of Victory”, which is dedicated to the devoted work of Soviet military physicians during the Great Patriotic War. The museum has repeatedly won in a number of nominations of major Russian and international projects.  The Military Medical Museum is a regular participant in the “Night of Museums”, “Children’s Days in St. Petersburg”, etc.

The museum creates relevant and resonant exhibition projects in Russia and abroad.   The multimedia projects of the museum, revealing the richness of its collection, which make it accessible to all who are interested in it outside the museum, cause a special interest from Internet users.

The museum has a whole range of programs designed for children and school audiences, focused on the patriotic education of the younger generation. The regular visitors to the museum are pupils of military schools, representatives of patriotic social movements, etc.

The Military Medical Museum is focused on working with military personnel and members of their families, referring to the pages of the history of the native country. It helps to form a positive image of the Defender of the Fatherland, promotes the ideals of mercy and humanism, as well as devotion to traditions.

null

Please, enable subtitles (automatic translation) to watch videos in a different language

О МУЗЕЕ | ABOUT

Военно-медицинский музей – Музей медицины России и военно-медицинской службы – национальная гордость России, подлинный храм истории медицины и выдающихся ее представителей, объект культуры федерального уровня и международного значения, не имеющий себе равных в России. Расположен в историческом центре Санкт-Петербурга на территории и в зданиях бывшего лейб-гвардии Семеновского полка. Собрание музея берет начало от первых медицинских коллекций Российской империи и Советского Союза. Он является одним из крупнейших в мире по богатству фондов (более 450 тыс. экспонатов), отображающих основные этапы становления и развития российской медицины и вклад ее выдающихся представителей в мировую сокровищницу науки. Музей был создан 12 ноября 1942 г., в тяжелейшие годы войны, когда медицина приобрела стратегически важное значение. Первая экспозиция музея была открыта в Москве, а после снятия блокады, он был переведен в Ленинград. Музей по праву является памятником медицинским защитникам Отечества.

В нем собраны произведения изобразительного искусства, коллекции медицинских инструментов, лекарственных средств, формы медиков, предметы медицинского снабжения, атласы, книги, более 300 персональных фондов видных деятелей медицины и естествознания, в том числе В.М.Бехтерева, С.П.Боткина, И.И.Мечникова, И.П.Павлова¸ Н.И.Пирогова, И.М.Сеченова и др., обширная фототека. В залах музея представлены: работы выдающихся художников и скульпторов М.К.Аникушина, М.М.Антокольского, В.Л.Боровиковского, И.Е.Репина, В.И.Мухиной и др.

г. Санкт-Петербург, Лазаретный переулок, д.2/Введенский канал, д.6
https://milmed.spb.ru/
+7 (812) 315 91 69
milmedmuseum@mil.ru

The Military – Medical Museum – The Museum of Russian Medicine and the Military Medical Service is the national pride of Russia and an authentic temple to of the history of medicine and its outstanding representatives. This is a unique cultural object of federal level and international significance, which has no equals in Russia. The museum is located in the historical center of St. Petersburg on the territory and in the buildings of the former Semenovsky life guard regiment. The collection of the museum originates from the first medical collections of the Russian Empire and the Soviet Union The museum is one of the largest wealth funds in the world (more than 450 thousand exhibits), reflecting the main stages of the formation and development of Russian medicine and the contribution of its outstanding representatives to the world treasury of science. The museum was established on November 12, 1942 in Moscow, during severe years of when, when medicine acquired strategically significant meaning. First exposition of the museum was opened in Moscow, after lifting the blockade, it was transferred to Leningrad. The museum is justly considered to be a memorial to medical defenders of the country.

 It contains works of fine arts, collection of medical instruments, medicines, medical uniforms, medical supplies, atlases, books, more than 300 personal funds of famous medical and natural scientists, including V.M. Bekhterev, S.P. Botkin, I.I. Mechnikov, I.P. Pavlov¸ N.I. Pirogov, I.M. Sechenov and others, as well as an extensive photo library. The museum presents: paintings by famous artists and sculptors – Anikushin, M.M. Antokolsky, V.L. Borovikovsky, I.E. Repin, V.I. Mukhina etc.

191180, Saint Petersburg, Lazaretny lane, 2 / Vvedenskiy canal Str, 6.
https://milmed.spb.ru/
+7 (812) 315 91 69
milmedmuseum@mil.ru

ХРАНИТЕЛИ МИРА | PEACEKEEPERS
null

ПРОЕКТ МУЗЕЯ

MUSEUM PROJECT

Сегодня в музее развернута генеральная экспозиция, построенная по проблемно-хронологическому  принципу. Она состоит из фондов музеев, предметы которых вошли в его состав. В последнее время были открыты Музей памяти жертв нацизма, Музей военно-медицинской службы Красной армии, Музей Н.И.Пирогова. На очереди Музей локальных войн и вооруженных конфликтов, Музей космической медицины  и др. Кроме того, действует постоянная выставка «Гуманное оружие Победы», посвященная самоотверженному труду советских медиков в годы Великой Отечественной войны, работает центр музейно-патриотического воспитания. Музей неоднократно становился победителем в ряде номинаций крупных российских и международных проектов. Военно-медицинский музей является постоянным участником акций «Ночь музеев», «Детские дни в Петербурге» и др.

Музей создает актуальные и резонансные выставочные проекты в России и за рубежом. Мультимедийные проекты музея, позволяющие раскрыть богатство его коллекции, сделав ее доступным для всех интересующихся за пределами музея, вызывают особый интерес со стороны пользователей сети Интернет.

В музее сформирован комплекс программ, рассчитанных на детскую и школьную аудиторию, ориентированных на патриотическое воспитание подрастающего поколения. Постоянными посетителями музея являются воспитанники военно-учебных заведений, представители патриотических общественных движений и др.

Военно-медицинский музей ориентирован на работу со всеми слоями населения, в том числе, военнослужащими и членами их семей, обращаясь к славным страницам истории Отечества, уделяя особое внимание патриотическому воспитанию всех возрастных групп, формируя позитивный образ Защитника Отечества, пропагандируя идеалы милосердия и гуманизма.

Today the museum holds an exposition, arrange according to the problem-chronological principle. It is arranged from the museum collections. Museum in Memory of Nazism Victims, Museum of Military and Medical Service of Red Army named after N.I. Pirogov have been opened recently. Museum of Local Wars and Armed Conflicts, Museum of Cosmic Medicine are going to be opened soon. Besides, there is a permanent exhibition “The Humane Arms of Victory”, which is dedicated to the devoted work of Soviet military physicians during the Great Patriotic War. The museum has repeatedly won in a number of nominations of major Russian and international projects.  The Military Medical Museum is a regular participant in the “Night of Museums”, “Children’s Days in St. Petersburg”, etc.

The museum creates relevant and resonant exhibition projects in Russia and abroad.   The multimedia projects of the museum, revealing the richness of its collection, which make it accessible to all who are interested in it outside the museum, cause a special interest from Internet users.

The museum has a whole range of programs designed for children and school audiences, focused on the patriotic education of the younger generation. The regular visitors to the museum are pupils of military schools, representatives of patriotic social movements, etc.

The Military Medical Museum is focused on working with military personnel and members of their families, referring to the pages of the history of the native country. It helps to form a positive image of the Defender of the Fatherland, promotes the ideals of mercy and humanism, as well as devotion to traditions.

МЕДИА | MEDIA
null

Please, enable subtitles (automatic translation) to watch videos in a different language

null

Центральный музей Вооруженных Сил Российской Федерации

Central Museum of Armed Forces of the Russian Federation

Центральный музей Вооруженных Сил Российской Федерации – один из крупнейших военно-исторических музеев мира. Он является флагманом, сохраняющим ратную историю Отечества, атмосферу величия подвига и боевой славы нашего народа. Однако судьба его не была простой. Она неразрывно связана с историей страны – музей прошёл через войны, многочисленные экономические и политические кризисы и потрясения.

Музей был создан в декабре 1919 года и в прошлом году отметил свой 100-летий юбилей. Постоянно действующая экспозиция размещена в 23 залах. Она посвящена истории вооруженных сил Отечества от зарождения регулярных воинских формирований до сегодняшнего дня. В залах музея представлено более 25 тысяч экспонатов, раскрывающих историю Вооруженных Сил нашей страны. Материалы располагаются в хронологическом порядке по следующей тематике: История Русской армии и флота до 1917 г.; Красная Армия в период Гражданской войны и иностранной военной интервенции; Рабоче-крестьянская Красная Армия и Флот на страже безопасности СССР; Вооруженные силы в период Великой Отечественной войны 1941-1945 гг.; послевоенная история Советских Вооруженных Сил; Создание и развитие Вооруженных Сил Российской Федерации. 24-й зал является выставочным.

Коллекция музея насчитывает более 820 тысяч предметов. Это оружие и боевая техника, награды, фотографии и документы, предметы формы одежды, Боевые знамена, произведения живописи и графики, и другое. День Победы – 9 мая, традиционно, является главным праздником в деятельности музея.

г.Москва, ул. Советской армии, д. 2, стр. 1
http://cmaf.ru/
+7 (495) 681-18-80
cmvs@mail.ru

Central Museum of Armed Forces of the Russian Federation is one of the largest military and historical museums of the world. It is a flagship, preserving military national history, atmosphere of splendor of deed and military glory of our country. But its fate was not very simple. It is inextricably connected with the history of the country – the museum got through the wars, many economic and political crises and turmoil.

The museum was founded in December 1919, and last year it celebrated its 100 anniversary. Permanent exposition is exhibited in 23 halls. It is dedicated to the country’s military forces from origination of regular military unit till the present days. Museum halls house more than 25 thousand exhibit items, revealing the history of armed forces of our country. Materials are presented chronologically on the following subjects: History of the Russian army and navy up to 1917, Red Army during the period of Civil War and foreign military intervention; Workers’ and Peasants’ Red Army and navy on guard of safety of the USSR; Armed Forces during the period of Great Patriotic War of 1941-1945; post-war history of the Soviet Armed Forces; foundation and development of Armed Forces of the Russian Federation. 24th hall is an exhibition one.

Museum collection includes more than 820 thousand objects. Those are weapons and fighting equipment, awards, photographs and documents, uniforms, clothes, colours, artworks and graphic works, etc. Victory Day (May 9) is traditionally considered to be main day in the museum activity.

Moscow, 2 Sovetskoi Armii Street, bld 1
http://cmaf.ru/
+7 (495) 681-18-80
cmvs@mail.ru

null

ПРОЕКТ МУЗЕЯ

MUSEUM PROJECT

Теме «Великая Отечественная война» посвящена большая часть экспозиции: 10 из 24-х залов. Именно в Центральном музее Вооруженных Сил хранятся самые значимые реликвии Великой Отечественной войны: Знамя Победы – штурмовой флаг, водруженный над зданием рейхстага в Берлине в ночь с 30 апреля на 1 мая 1945 года.

После окончания боевых действий в Европе знамя было торжественно отправлено в Москву и специальным распоряжением Главного Политического Управления Советской Армии от 10 июля 1945 года передано на вечное хранение в Центральный музей Советской Армии. Почетное место занимает коллекция штандартов с наименованиями фронтов. Сейчас они представлены в Зале Победы, а когда-то были специально изготовлены в мастерской Большого театра и торжественно пронесены впереди каждой колонны войск на историческом Параде Победы 24 июня 1945 года.

Среди государственных наград особое место занимают 5 подлинных орденов Победы, которые были вручены маршалам Советского Союза Г.К. Жукову, А.М. Василевскому и Р.Я. Малиновскому. В зале Победы можно видеть мундиры и личные вещи советских маршалов.

Приходя в музей, посетители прикасаются к подлинной истории войны через уникальные экспонаты, которыми располагает только Центральный музей Вооруженных Сил Российской Федерации. Мы – хранители памяти об этой тяжелой странице истории нашей страны: о сложном, героическом пути к миру и великой Победе.

Major part of the exposition is dedicated to the Great Patriotic War: 10 of 24 halls. Central Museum of Armed Forces houses the most valuable relicts of the Great Patriotic War: Victory Banner – attack flag, installed above the building of Reichstag in Berlin at night from April 30 to May 1, 1945.

After the completion of armed hostilities in Europe, the flag was solemnly submitted to Moscow, and then on July 10, 1945 transferred for eternal storage to the Central Museum of Armed Forces by the special order of Chief Political Directorate for the Soviet Army. Collection of colours with the name of frons takes pride of place. At the moment they are presented in the Hall of Victory, and long ago they were specially manufactured in the workroom of the Bolshoi Theatre and were solemnly flied in front of each troop column at the historic Victory Parade on June 24, 1945.

Among the state awards, 5 genuine Orders of Victory, awarded to the Marshals of the Soviet Union G.K. Zhukov, A.M. Vasilevsky and R.Ya. Malinovsky, hold a special place. Garment and personal belongings of the Soviet Marshalls are presented in the Hall of Victory.

When visitors come to the museum, they become acquainted with the authentic history of the war through the unique exhibit items, which are available only for the Central Museum of Armed Forces of Russian Federation. We are the keepers of memory about this severe chapter of history of our country: about hard and heroic way to peace and great Victory.

null

Please, enable subtitles (automatic translation) to watch videos in a different language

О МУЗЕЕ | ABOUT

Центральный музей Вооруженных Сил Российской Федерации – один из крупнейших военно-исторических музеев мира. Он является флагманом, сохраняющим ратную историю Отечества, атмосферу величия подвига и боевой славы нашего народа. Однако судьба его не была простой. Она неразрывно связана с историей страны – музей прошёл через войны, многочисленные экономические и политические кризисы и потрясения.

Музей был создан в декабре 1919 года и в прошлом году отметил свой 100-летий юбилей. Постоянно действующая экспозиция размещена в 23 залах. Она посвящена истории вооруженных сил Отечества от зарождения регулярных воинских формирований до сегодняшнего дня. В залах музея представлено более 25 тысяч экспонатов, раскрывающих историю Вооруженных Сил нашей страны. Материалы располагаются в хронологическом порядке по следующей тематике: История Русской армии и флота до 1917 г.; Красная Армия в период Гражданской войны и иностранной военной интервенции; Рабоче-крестьянская Красная Армия и Флот на страже безопасности СССР; Вооруженные силы в период Великой Отечественной войны 1941-1945 гг.; послевоенная история Советских Вооруженных Сил; Создание и развитие Вооруженных Сил Российской Федерации. 24-й зал является выставочным.

Коллекция музея насчитывает более 820 тысяч предметов. Это оружие и боевая техника, награды, фотографии и документы, предметы формы одежды, Боевые знамена, произведения живописи и графики, и другое. День Победы – 9 мая, традиционно, является главным праздником в деятельности музея.

г.Москва, ул. Советской армии, д. 2, стр. 1
http://cmaf.ru/
+7 (495) 681-18-80
cmvs@mail.ru

Central Museum of Armed Forces of the Russian Federation is one of the largest military and historical museums of the world. It is a flagship, preserving military national history, atmosphere of splendor of deed and military glory of our country. But its fate was not very simple. It is inextricably connected with the history of the country – the museum got through the wars, many economic and political crises and turmoil.

The museum was founded in December 1919, and last year it celebrated its 100 anniversary. Permanent exposition is exhibited in 23 halls. It is dedicated to the country’s military forces from origination of regular military unit till the present days. Museum halls house more than 25 thousand exhibit items, revealing the history of armed forces of our country. Materials are presented chronologically on the following subjects: History of the Russian army and navy up to 1917, Red Army during the period of Civil War and foreign military intervention; Workers’ and Peasants’ Red Army and navy on guard of safety of the USSR; Armed Forces during the period of Great Patriotic War of 1941-1945; post-war history of the Soviet Armed Forces; foundation and development of Armed Forces of the Russian Federation. 24th hall is an exhibition one.

Museum collection includes more than 820 thousand objects. Those are weapons and fighting equipment, awards, photographs and documents, uniforms, clothes, colours, artworks and graphic works, etc. Victory Day (May 9) is traditionally considered to be main day in the museum activity.

Moscow, 2 Sovetskoi Armii Street, bld 1
http://cmaf.ru/
+7 (495) 681-18-80
cmvs@mail.ru

ХРАНИТЕЛИ МИРА | PEACEKEEPERS
null

ПРОЕКТ МУЗЕЯ

MUSEUM PROJECT

Теме «Великая Отечественная война» посвящена большая часть экспозиции: 10 из 24-х залов. Именно в Центральном музее Вооруженных Сил хранятся самые значимые реликвии Великой Отечественной войны: Знамя Победы – штурмовой флаг, водруженный над зданием рейхстага в Берлине в ночь с 30 апреля на 1 мая 1945 года.

После окончания боевых действий в Европе знамя было торжественно отправлено в Москву и специальным распоряжением Главного Политического Управления Советской Армии от 10 июля 1945 года передано на вечное хранение в Центральный музей Советской Армии. Почетное место занимает коллекция штандартов с наименованиями фронтов. Сейчас они представлены в Зале Победы, а когда-то были специально изготовлены в мастерской Большого театра и торжественно пронесены впереди каждой колонны войск на историческом Параде Победы 24 июня 1945 года.

Среди государственных наград особое место занимают 5 подлинных орденов Победы, которые были вручены маршалам Советского Союза Г.К. Жукову, А.М. Василевскому и Р.Я. Малиновскому. В зале Победы можно видеть мундиры и личные вещи советских маршалов.

Приходя в музей, посетители прикасаются к подлинной истории войны через уникальные экспонаты, которыми располагает только Центральный музей Вооруженных Сил Российской Федерации. Мы – хранители памяти об этой тяжелой странице истории нашей страны: о сложном, героическом пути к миру и великой Победе.

Major part of the exposition is dedicated to the Great Patriotic War: 10 of 24 halls. Central Museum of Armed Forces houses the most valuable relicts of the Great Patriotic War: Victory Banner – attack flag, installed above the building of Reichstag in Berlin at night from April 30 to May 1, 1945.

After the completion of armed hostilities in Europe, the flag was solemnly submitted to Moscow, and then on July 10, 1945 transferred for eternal storage to the Central Museum of Armed Forces by the special order of Chief Political Directorate for the Soviet Army. Collection of colours with the name of frons takes pride of place. At the moment they are presented in the Hall of Victory, and long ago they were specially manufactured in the workroom of the Bolshoi Theatre and were solemnly flied in front of each troop column at the historic Victory Parade on June 24, 1945.

Among the state awards, 5 genuine Orders of Victory, awarded to the Marshals of the Soviet Union G.K. Zhukov, A.M. Vasilevsky and R.Ya. Malinovsky, hold a special place. Garment and personal belongings of the Soviet Marshalls are presented in the Hall of Victory.

When visitors come to the museum, they become acquainted with the authentic history of the war through the unique exhibit items, which are available only for the Central Museum of Armed Forces of Russian Federation. We are the keepers of memory about this severe chapter of history of our country: about hard and heroic way to peace and great Victory.

МЕДИА | MEDIA
null

Please, enable subtitles (automatic translation) to watch videos in a different language

null

Центральный военно-морской музей имени императора Петра Великого

Emperor Peter the Great Central Naval Museum

Центральный военно-морской музей — один из старейших музеев России и один из крупнейших морских музеев мира. Он берет свое начало от Санкт-Петербургской модель-камеры — хранилища кораблестроительных моделей и чертежей, впервые упомянутой в письме Петра I 13 (24) января 1709 г. Модель-камера располагалась в Главном Адмиралтействе, где строились корабли Балтийского флота.

В 1805 г. был создан «Морской музеум», основой которого стали коллекции Модель-камеры. К концу XIX в. Морской музей стал значительным российским культурным и научным центром, приобрел известность во всем мире.

В 1908 г., перед торжественным празднованием 200-летия музея, ему было присвоено имя основателя — Петра Великого. Сменив ряд наименований, он стал в 1924 г. Центральным военно-морским музеем. Были внесены соответствующие духу времени коррективы в его экспозицию.

В августе 1939 г. Центральному военно-морскому музею было передано одно из красивейших строений Ленинграда — здание Биржи. В феврале 1941 г. открылась экспозиция в новых залах, но через четыре месяца началась Великая Отечественная война. Наиболее ценные экспонаты были эвакуированы в Ульяновск. В июле 1946 г. вернувшийся из эвакуации музей вновь открыл свои двери для посетителей.

С участием музея прошли сотни выставок в Санкт-Петербурге, Москве и городах Российской Федерации. Между ЦВММ и музеями зарубежных стран установились плодотворные творческие связи, выставки с его участием экспонировались более чем в 20 странах.

В 2012 г. существующие филиалы ЦВММ получили статус структурных подразделений музея. К ним добавились Музей Балтийского флота (г. Балтийск) и Корабль боевой славы «Михаил Кутузов» (г. Новороссийск).

В апреле 2013 г. завершен перевод коллекции ЦВММ отреставрированный комплекс Крюковских (Морских) казарм. В 2013 г. начали работать выставочный комплекс из шести залов, экспозиция в атриуме и первая очередь основной экспозиции в составе 6 залов. Ко Дню Военно-Морского Флота, 27 июля 2014 г., полностью открыта для посещения экспозиция в составе 19 залов.

Санкт-Петербург, ул. Большая Морская, д. 69А
www.navalmuseum.ru
+7 (812) 303-85-11
info.navalmuseum@mail.ru

Central Naval Museum is one of the oldest museums in Russia and one of the largest maritime museums in the world. The museum originates from the St. Petersburg Model Chamber – storage facility of shipbuilding models and drawings, which was mentioned in the Letter of Peter I on January 13 (24), 1709. Model Chamber was located in the Main Admiralty, where the vessels of the Baltic Fleet were built.

“Maritime Museum” was founded in 1805, it was based on the collection of the Model Chamber. By the end of the XIX century, Maritime Museum has become a significant Russian cultural and scientific center, became known throughout the world.

In 1908, before the solemn celebration of 200th anniversary of the museum, it was given the name of the founder – Peter the Great. Having changed a number of names, in 1924, it became a Central Naval Museum. Its exposition was corrected to respond to the trend of the times.

In August 1939, one of the most beautify Leningrad buildings – building of the Stock Exchange – was submitted to the Central Naval Museum. In February 1941 exposition was opened in the new halls, but the Great Patriotic War began in four months. The most valuable exhibits were evacuated to Uliyanovsk. In July 1946 the museum returned from evacuation and opened its doors to visitors.

The museum took part in hundreds of exhibitions in Saint Petersburg, Moscow and other Russian cities. Central Naval Museum and foreign museums have productive creative relations, exhibitions with its participation were exhibited in more than 20 countries.

In 2012 existing branches of the Central Naval Museum were given a title of structural subdivision of the museum. They were completed with the Baltic Fleet Museum (Baltiysk) and Mikhail Kutuzov Museum Ship (Novorossiysk).

In April 2013 restored set of Kryukov naval barracks were transferred to the museum. In 2013 exhibition complex, consisting of six halls, exposition in atrium and first stage of main exposition of 6 halls began to work. Exposition, consisting of 19 halls, was fully opened by the Navy Day (July 27, 2014).

190000, Saint-Petersburg, 69a Bolshaya Morskaya Street
www.navalmuseum.ru
+7 (812) 303-85-11
info.navalmuseum@mail.ru

null

ПРОЕКТ МУЗЕЯ

MUSEUM PROJECT

После войны начинает создаваться современная сеть филиалов Центрального военно-морского музея. В 1956 г. открывается филиал на крейсере «Аврора» — первом в нашей стране корабле-музее. В 1972 г. в поселке Осиновец на берегу Ладожского озера был открыт филиал «Дорога жизни». В 1980 г. в здании Кронштадтского Морского собора начал работу филиал «Кронштадтская крепость». Работы по созданию филиала на одной из первых подводных лодок советской постройки — Д-2 «Народоволец» завершились открытием в 1994 г. мемориального комплекса, который стал первой в нашей стране полностью музеефицированной подводной лодкой.

Работа по пропаганде истории флота получила высокую оценку — в 1975 г. указом Президиума Верховного Совета СССР Центральный военно-морской музей был награжден орденом Красной Звезды.

С 1980-х гг. вновь, впервые с дореволюционных времен, большое развитие получила зарубежная выставочная деятельность музея, что позволило музею добиться более широкого признания не только в России, но и за рубежом. Ныне музей поддерживает деловые связи, организует совместные выставки с десятками российских и зарубежных музеев.

За три века своего существования музей собрал огромное количество ценнейших музейных предметов, отражающих важнейшие события истории флота. В фондах музея их хранится более 700 000. В том числе свыше 13 000 предметов корабельной техники, более 11 000 единиц холодного и огнестрельного оружия, свыше 62 000 произведений изобразительного искусства, более 56 000 предметов формы одежды, наград и знаков, флагов и знамен, свыше 44 000 документов и рукописей, около 300 000 фотографий и негативов, сотни тысяч листов чертежей.

Музей обладает одним из богатейших в мире собраний моделей кораблей (около 2000 единиц). В модельной коллекции наглядно отражена история российского и зарубежного военного кораблестроения.

 

After the war, a modern net of branches of the Central Naval Museum got started to be founded. In 1956 a branch at Cruiser Aurora was opened, the first museum-vessel in our country. In 1972 a branch, called “The Road of Life” was opened in the village of Osinovets near Ladoga Lake. In 1980 a branch “Kronstadt Fortress” began to work in the building of Kronstadt Naval Cathedral. Works on foundation of the branch at one of the first Soviet submarines – D-2 “Narodovolets” – were completed in 1994 with the opening of memorial complex, which became the first submarine in Russia, turned into museum.

Work on promotion of flag history was assessed highly – in 1975 Central Naval Museum was awarded with an Order of the Red Star by the decree of the Presidium of the Supreme Soviet of the USSR.

In 1980th, for the first time since pre-revolutionary times, foreign exhibition activity of the museum began to develop rapidly, which allowed the museum to obtain greater confession not only in Russia, but also abroad. Nowadays the museum maintains business relations, arrange joint exhibitions with dozens of Russian and foreign museums.

For three centuries of existence, the museum collected an enormous amount of valuable exhibit items, reflecting the most important events in the navy history. Holdings of the museum houses more than 700 000 objects. They include more than 13,000 ship equipment items, more than 11,000 blade weapons and fire arms, more than 62,000 artworks, more than 56,000 garment items, awards and signs, flags and colours, more than 44,000 documents and manuscripts, about 300,000 photographs and negative images, hundreds of thousands of the drawing sheets.

The museum owns one of the largest collections of ship models (about 2,000 items). Model collection demonstrates the history of Russian and foreign naval construction.

null

Please, enable subtitles (automatic translation) to watch videos in a different language

О МУЗЕЕ | ABOUT

Центральный военно-морской музей — один из старейших музеев России и один из крупнейших морских музеев мира. Он берет свое начало от Санкт-Петербургской модель-камеры — хранилища кораблестроительных моделей и чертежей, впервые упомянутой в письме Петра I 13 (24) января 1709 г. Модель-камера располагалась в Главном Адмиралтействе, где строились корабли Балтийского флота.

В 1805 г. был создан «Морской музеум», основой которого стали коллекции Модель-камеры. К концу XIX в. Морской музей стал значительным российским культурным и научным центром, приобрел известность во всем мире.

В 1908 г., перед торжественным празднованием 200-летия музея, ему было присвоено имя основателя — Петра Великого. Сменив ряд наименований, он стал в 1924 г. Центральным военно-морским музеем. Были внесены соответствующие духу времени коррективы в его экспозицию.

В августе 1939 г. Центральному военно-морскому музею было передано одно из красивейших строений Ленинграда — здание Биржи. В феврале 1941 г. открылась экспозиция в новых залах, но через четыре месяца началась Великая Отечественная война. Наиболее ценные экспонаты были эвакуированы в Ульяновск. В июле 1946 г. вернувшийся из эвакуации музей вновь открыл свои двери для посетителей.

С участием музея прошли сотни выставок в Санкт-Петербурге, Москве и городах Российской Федерации. Между ЦВММ и музеями зарубежных стран установились плодотворные творческие связи, выставки с его участием экспонировались более чем в 20 странах.

В 2012 г. существующие филиалы ЦВММ получили статус структурных подразделений музея. К ним добавились Музей Балтийского флота (г. Балтийск) и Корабль боевой славы «Михаил Кутузов» (г. Новороссийск).

В апреле 2013 г. завершен перевод коллекции ЦВММ отреставрированный комплекс Крюковских (Морских) казарм. В 2013 г. начали работать выставочный комплекс из шести залов, экспозиция в атриуме и первая очередь основной экспозиции в составе 6 залов. Ко Дню Военно-Морского Флота, 27 июля 2014 г., полностью открыта для посещения экспозиция в составе 19 залов.

Санкт-Петербург, ул. Большая Морская, д. 69А
www.navalmuseum.ru
+7 (812) 303-85-11
info.navalmuseum@mail.ru

Central Naval Museum is one of the oldest museums in Russia and one of the largest maritime museums in the world. The museum originates from the St. Petersburg Model Chamber – storage facility of shipbuilding models and drawings, which was mentioned in the Letter of Peter I on January 13 (24), 1709. Model Chamber was located in the Main Admiralty, where the vessels of the Baltic Fleet were built.

“Maritime Museum” was founded in 1805, it was based on the collection of the Model Chamber. By the end of the XIX century, Maritime Museum has become a significant Russian cultural and scientific center, became known throughout the world.

In 1908, before the solemn celebration of 200th anniversary of the museum, it was given the name of the founder – Peter the Great. Having changed a number of names, in 1924, it became a Central Naval Museum. Its exposition was corrected to respond to the trend of the times.

In August 1939, one of the most beautify Leningrad buildings – building of the Stock Exchange – was submitted to the Central Naval Museum. In February 1941 exposition was opened in the new halls, but the Great Patriotic War began in four months. The most valuable exhibits were evacuated to Uliyanovsk. In July 1946 the museum returned from evacuation and opened its doors to visitors.

The museum took part in hundreds of exhibitions in Saint Petersburg, Moscow and other Russian cities. Central Naval Museum and foreign museums have productive creative relations, exhibitions with its participation were exhibited in more than 20 countries.

In 2012 existing branches of the Central Naval Museum were given a title of structural subdivision of the museum. They were completed with the Baltic Fleet Museum (Baltiysk) and Mikhail Kutuzov Museum Ship (Novorossiysk).

In April 2013 restored set of Kryukov naval barracks were transferred to the museum. In 2013 exhibition complex, consisting of six halls, exposition in atrium and first stage of main exposition of 6 halls began to work. Exposition, consisting of 19 halls, was fully opened by the Navy Day (July 27, 2014).

190000, Saint-Petersburg, 69a Bolshaya Morskaya Street
www.navalmuseum.ru
+7 (812) 303-85-11
info.navalmuseum@mail.ru

ХРАНИТЕЛИ МИРА | PEACEKEEPERS
null

ПРОЕКТ МУЗЕЯ

MUSEUM PROJECT

После войны начинает создаваться современная сеть филиалов Центрального военно-морского музея. В 1956 г. открывается филиал на крейсере «Аврора» — первом в нашей стране корабле-музее. В 1972 г. в поселке Осиновец на берегу Ладожского озера был открыт филиал «Дорога жизни». В 1980 г. в здании Кронштадтского Морского собора начал работу филиал «Кронштадтская крепость». Работы по созданию филиала на одной из первых подводных лодок советской постройки — Д-2 «Народоволец» завершились открытием в 1994 г. мемориального комплекса, который стал первой в нашей стране полностью музеефицированной подводной лодкой.

Работа по пропаганде истории флота получила высокую оценку — в 1975 г. указом Президиума Верховного Совета СССР Центральный военно-морской музей был награжден орденом Красной Звезды.

С 1980-х гг. вновь, впервые с дореволюционных времен, большое развитие получила зарубежная выставочная деятельность музея, что позволило музею добиться более широкого признания не только в России, но и за рубежом. Ныне музей поддерживает деловые связи, организует совместные выставки с десятками российских и зарубежных музеев.

За три века своего существования музей собрал огромное количество ценнейших музейных предметов, отражающих важнейшие события истории флота. В фондах музея их хранится более 700 000. В том числе свыше 13 000 предметов корабельной техники, более 11 000 единиц холодного и огнестрельного оружия, свыше 62 000 произведений изобразительного искусства, более 56 000 предметов формы одежды, наград и знаков, флагов и знамен, свыше 44 000 документов и рукописей, около 300 000 фотографий и негативов, сотни тысяч листов чертежей.

Музей обладает одним из богатейших в мире собраний моделей кораблей (около 2000 единиц). В модельной коллекции наглядно отражена история российского и зарубежного военного кораблестроения.

 

After the war, a modern net of branches of the Central Naval Museum got started to be founded. In 1956 a branch at Cruiser Aurora was opened, the first museum-vessel in our country. In 1972 a branch, called “The Road of Life” was opened in the village of Osinovets near Ladoga Lake. In 1980 a branch “Kronstadt Fortress” began to work in the building of Kronstadt Naval Cathedral. Works on foundation of the branch at one of the first Soviet submarines – D-2 “Narodovolets” – were completed in 1994 with the opening of memorial complex, which became the first submarine in Russia, turned into museum.

Work on promotion of flag history was assessed highly – in 1975 Central Naval Museum was awarded with an Order of the Red Star by the decree of the Presidium of the Supreme Soviet of the USSR.

In 1980th, for the first time since pre-revolutionary times, foreign exhibition activity of the museum began to develop rapidly, which allowed the museum to obtain greater confession not only in Russia, but also abroad. Nowadays the museum maintains business relations, arrange joint exhibitions with dozens of Russian and foreign museums.

For three centuries of existence, the museum collected an enormous amount of valuable exhibit items, reflecting the most important events in the navy history. Holdings of the museum houses more than 700 000 objects. They include more than 13,000 ship equipment items, more than 11,000 blade weapons and fire arms, more than 62,000 artworks, more than 56,000 garment items, awards and signs, flags and colours, more than 44,000 documents and manuscripts, about 300,000 photographs and negative images, hundreds of thousands of the drawing sheets.

The museum owns one of the largest collections of ship models (about 2,000 items). Model collection demonstrates the history of Russian and foreign naval construction.

МЕДИА | MEDIA
null

Please, enable subtitles (automatic translation) to watch videos in a different language

null

Военно-исторический музей артиллерии, инженерных войск и войск связи

Military-Historical Museum of Artillery, Engineer and Signal Corps

Днем рождения Военно-исторического музея артиллерии, инженерных войск и войск связи считается 29 августа 1703 г., когда на территории Петропавловской крепости по личному указанию Петра I был построен специальный Цейхгауз для хранения старинных артиллерийских орудий. Вначале это было небольшое деревянное здание, затем — кирпичное. Туда доставлялись на хранение «для памяти на вечную славу» отечественные и трофейные артиллерийские орудия, представляющие историческую ценность.

Открытию Цейхгауза предшествовал сбор по всему Российскому государству ценных экспонатов — «достопамятных» и «курьезных» орудий.

Собрание сначала именовалось «Зал достопамятных предметов Главного артиллерийского управления», затем — Артиллерийским музеем (АМ), а с 1903 г. — Артиллерийским историческим музеем (АИМ). В советское время Артиллерийский исторический музей принял фонды Центрального исторического военно-инженерного музея (1963 г.). В 1965 г. в состав Артиллерийского исторического музея вошел Военный музей связи. С тех пор музей стал именоваться Военно-историческим музеем артиллерии, инженерных войск и войск связи (ВИМАИВиВС).

В настоящее время он один из самых крупных военно-исторических музеев мира, обладающий обширными коллекциями артиллерийских орудий и боеприпасов, стрелкового и холодного оружия, военно-инженерной техники, средств военной связи, боевых знамен, военной формы одежды, произведений батальной живописи и графики, наград и знаков, а также архивными документами, свидетельствующими об истории развития артиллерии русской армии, ратных подвигах защитников Отечестваот петровской эпохи и до наших дней.

В год 75-летия Великой Победы героические символы Великой Отечественной войны, олицетворяющие подвиг народа, представляют особую ценность. Перечислить их всех невозможно. Солдатские гимнастерки, генеральские мундиры, оружие, боевые знамена и награды, минометы, пушки…

Одним символов Победы можно назвать единственный сохранившийся звукоулавливатель ЗТ-1 («Слушай небо»), спасавший блокадный Ленинград от вражеских авианалетов. Мало кто знает, что в расчет звукоулавливателя брали профессиональных музыкантов и даже слепых, которые распознавали на слух приближение самолетов. Легендарная боевая машина реактивной артиллерии БМ-13 («Катюша»), прошедшая всю войну, является одним из самых узнаваемых символов Победы. Нельзя не остановиться у 76-мм пушки обр. 1942 г. № 4785. 21 апреля 1945 г. в 18 час. 10 мин. расчет во главе с командиром орудия гвардии старшим сержантом И. М. Радионовым одним из первых вступил в бой с гитлеровским гарнизоном Берлина и сделал первый выстрел по столице III Рейха.

Ко Дню Победы музей подготовил несколько тематических выставок – «Берлин. 1945», «Освобождение Европы Красной Армией. 1944-1945», «Дорогами войны. Живопись и графика фронтовых художников в собрании ВИМАИВ и ВС», «Детские лица войны». Самым масштабным выставочным проектом стала выставка «Оружие Великой Победы»

г. Санкт-Петербург, Александровский парк, д. 7
http://www.artillery-museum.ru/
+7 (812) 498-09-34
artillery@yandex.ru

The official date of foundation of the museum is August 29, 1703, when by Peter the Great’s decree a special Zeughaus (Ger. — Military storehouse for armaments, uniforms, equipment, etc.) was built on the territory of the Peter-and-Paul Fortress for the purpose of storing and preserving old guns and cannons.  Originally this had been a small wooden structure, that was later rebuilt with brick. Both Russian and captured guns and cannons, that were considered to have historical value, were sent to this arsenal “for remembrance and future glory.”

The official opening of the Zeughaus followed a serious amount of work collecting “memorable” and “curious” guns and cannons throughout the Russian Empire.

The collection was first called a “Hall of Memorable Things of the Main Artillery Administration”, and then the Artillery Museum. Since 1903 it has been called the Historical Museum of Artillery. In the Soviet times Historical Museum of Artillery accepted the collections of Central Historical Military and Engineering Museum (1963). In 1965, the Artillery Museum merged with the Museum of Signal Corps. Since that time the museum is called Military-Historical Museum of Artillery, Engineer and Signal Corps. 

Now it is one of the most significant military-historical museums in the world having precious collections of artillery armaments and ammunition, rifles and cold steels, military-engineering equipment, signal means, combat banners, military uniforms, battle artworks, various insignia, as well as archival documents giving evidences of Russian artillery development history and feats of arms, from the Peter’s times till nowadays.

In the year of 75th anniversary of the victory, heroic symbols of the Great Patriotic War, incarnating the feat of the people, are of special value. It is impossible to list them all. Soldier’s service shirts, general’s garments, weapons, colours and awards, artillery mortars and cannons…

The only remained listening device 3T-1 (“Slushai Nebo” (Listen to the sky)), which saved blockade Leningrad from the hostile air attacks, is one of the symbols of the Victory. Few are aware that professional musicians and even blind people were engaged with the work with the listening device, they determined aurally that the plane was coming. Legendary rocket-artillery combat vehicle BM-13 (“Katyusha”), which went through all the war, is one of the most recognizable symbols of the Victory. It is a must to stop by 76-mm cannon of 1942 style, No 4785. On April 21, 1945, at 06. 10 p.m., the unit, headed by the gun-commander, senior sergeant I.M. Radionov was one of the first, which began the battle with the Nazi Berlin military post, and fired the first shot at the capital of the Third Reich.

Museum prepared several thematic exhibitions, dedicated to the Victory Day – “Berlin. 1945”, “Liberation of Europe by the Red Army. 1944-1945”, “By roads of the war. “Painting and graphic works of battlefield artists from the collection of Military-Historical Museum of Artillery, Engineer and Signal Corps”, “Children of the war”. The largest exhibition project if “Armament of the war”.

7, Aleksandrovskii Park, St. Petersburg
http://www.artillery-museum.ru/
+7 (812) 498-09-34
artillery@yandex.ru

null

ОРУЖИЕ ВЕЛИКОЙ ПОБЕДЫ

ARMAMENT OF THE WAR

Выставка «Оружие Великой Победы» знакомит с богатейшей коллекцией оружия стран-участниц Второй моровой войны.  Собрание уникальных оружейных памятников Артиллерийского музея является одним из крупнейших в мире и самым большим в России.

Основная часть выставки посвящена оружию Красной армии и стран антигитлеровской коалиции с основным акцентом на стрелковое оружие.  Представленные здесь винтовки, пистолеты, автоматы, ручные и станковые пулеметы, огнеметы из фондов музея позволяют убедиться, что Вторая мировая война по истине считается еще и войной оружейных конструкторов. В этот период проявился талант советских оружейников – Дегтярева, Судаева, Шпагина, Токарева, Симонова.

Выставка была бы неполной, если бы ее авторы не представили образцы оружия Германии и других государств фашистского блока и их сателлитов.  Здесь же экспонируется оружие добровольческих формирований, воевавших  на стороне гитлеровской Германии.

Дополняют картину представленные в зале минометы, холодное оружие и защитное вооружение, форма одежды и снаряжения воевавших стран, живописные работы и редкие фотографии.

Среди мемориальных и реликвийных предметов – флаг, водруженный над освобожденным Орлом в 1943 г. с надписью «За Родину! За Сталина!», пистолет-пулемет системы Дегтярева – личный подарок И.В. Сталина маршалу артиллерии Н.Н. Воронову и др.

Всего представлено около 300 предметов из фондов музея.

Exhibition, called “Armament of the War” acquaints the visitors with the rich collection of armament of member countries of the Second World War. Collection of unique weapons of the museum is one of the largest in the world and the biggest in Russia.

Major part of exhibition is dedicated to the armament of Red Army and members of anti-Hitler coalition with a primary focus on automatic small arms. Rifles, guns, assault carbines, heavy assault rifles and medium machine guns, flame guns, presented at the exhibition, from the museum holdings, allows to make certain that the Second World War is rightfully considered to be a war of gun designers. During this period Soviet gun-makers – Degtyarev, Sudaev, Shpagin, Tokarev, Simonov – demonstrated their talent.

The exhibition was completed with the samples of armament of Germany and other countries of Axis powers and its satellites. Here you may also get acquainted with the armament of paramilitary troops, fought with Hitlerite Germany.

The picture is completed by the artillery mortars, cold arms and armature, uniforms and equipment of the combating countries, art works and rare photographs.

Memorials and relics include the flag, raised over the liberated Oryol in 1943 with the signature “For the Motherland! For Stalin!”, Degtyarev system submachine weapon – personal present of Stalin for 4-star general N.N. Voronov etc.

More than 300 exhibit items from the museum holdings are presented.

null

Please, enable subtitles (automatic translation) to watch videos in a different language

О МУЗЕЕ | ABOUT

Днем рождения Военно-исторического музея артиллерии, инженерных войск и войск связи считается 29 августа 1703 г., когда на территории Петропавловской крепости по личному указанию Петра I был построен специальный Цейхгауз для хранения старинных артиллерийских орудий. Вначале это было небольшое деревянное здание, затем — кирпичное. Туда доставлялись на хранение «для памяти на вечную славу» отечественные и трофейные артиллерийские орудия, представляющие историческую ценность.

Открытию Цейхгауза предшествовал сбор по всему Российскому государству ценных экспонатов — «достопамятных» и «курьезных» орудий.

Собрание сначала именовалось «Зал достопамятных предметов Главного артиллерийского управления», затем — Артиллерийским музеем (АМ), а с 1903 г. — Артиллерийским историческим музеем (АИМ). В советское время Артиллерийский исторический музей принял фонды Центрального исторического военно-инженерного музея (1963 г.). В 1965 г. в состав Артиллерийского исторического музея вошел Военный музей связи. С тех пор музей стал именоваться Военно-историческим музеем артиллерии, инженерных войск и войск связи (ВИМАИВиВС).

В настоящее время он один из самых крупных военно-исторических музеев мира, обладающий обширными коллекциями артиллерийских орудий и боеприпасов, стрелкового и холодного оружия, военно-инженерной техники, средств военной связи, боевых знамен, военной формы одежды, произведений батальной живописи и графики, наград и знаков, а также архивными документами, свидетельствующими об истории развития артиллерии русской армии, ратных подвигах защитников Отечестваот петровской эпохи и до наших дней.

В год 75-летия Великой Победы героические символы Великой Отечественной войны, олицетворяющие подвиг народа, представляют особую ценность. Перечислить их всех невозможно. Солдатские гимнастерки, генеральские мундиры, оружие, боевые знамена и награды, минометы, пушки…

Одним символов Победы можно назвать единственный сохранившийся звукоулавливатель ЗТ-1 («Слушай небо»), спасавший блокадный Ленинград от вражеских авианалетов. Мало кто знает, что в расчет звукоулавливателя брали профессиональных музыкантов и даже слепых, которые распознавали на слух приближение самолетов. Легендарная боевая машина реактивной артиллерии БМ-13 («Катюша»), прошедшая всю войну, является одним из самых узнаваемых символов Победы. Нельзя не остановиться у 76-мм пушки обр. 1942 г. № 4785. 21 апреля 1945 г. в 18 час. 10 мин. расчет во главе с командиром орудия гвардии старшим сержантом И. М. Радионовым одним из первых вступил в бой с гитлеровским гарнизоном Берлина и сделал первый выстрел по столице III Рейха.

Ко Дню Победы музей подготовил несколько тематических выставок – «Берлин. 1945», «Освобождение Европы Красной Армией. 1944-1945», «Дорогами войны. Живопись и графика фронтовых художников в собрании ВИМАИВ и ВС», «Детские лица войны». Самым масштабным выставочным проектом стала выставка «Оружие Великой Победы»

г. Санкт-Петербург, Александровский парк, д. 7
http://www.artillery-museum.ru/
+7 (812) 498-09-34
artillery@yandex.ru

The official date of foundation of the museum is August 29, 1703, when by Peter the Great’s decree a special Zeughaus (Ger. — Military storehouse for armaments, uniforms, equipment, etc.) was built on the territory of the Peter-and-Paul Fortress for the purpose of storing and preserving old guns and cannons.  Originally this had been a small wooden structure, that was later rebuilt with brick. Both Russian and captured guns and cannons, that were considered to have historical value, were sent to this arsenal “for remembrance and future glory.”

The official opening of the Zeughaus followed a serious amount of work collecting “memorable” and “curious” guns and cannons throughout the Russian Empire.

The collection was first called a “Hall of Memorable Things of the Main Artillery Administration”, and then the Artillery Museum. Since 1903 it has been called the Historical Museum of Artillery. In the Soviet times Historical Museum of Artillery accepted the collections of Central Historical Military and Engineering Museum (1963). In 1965, the Artillery Museum merged with the Museum of Signal Corps. Since that time the museum is called Military-Historical Museum of Artillery, Engineer and Signal Corps. 

Now it is one of the most significant military-historical museums in the world having precious collections of artillery armaments and ammunition, rifles and cold steels, military-engineering equipment, signal means, combat banners, military uniforms, battle artworks, various insignia, as well as archival documents giving evidences of Russian artillery development history and feats of arms, from the Peter’s times till nowadays.

In the year of 75th anniversary of the victory, heroic symbols of the Great Patriotic War, incarnating the feat of the people, are of special value. It is impossible to list them all. Soldier’s service shirts, general’s garments, weapons, colours and awards, artillery mortars and cannons…

The only remained listening device 3T-1 (“Slushai Nebo” (Listen to the sky)), which saved blockade Leningrad from the hostile air attacks, is one of the symbols of the Victory. Few are aware that professional musicians and even blind people were engaged with the work with the listening device, they determined aurally that the plane was coming. Legendary rocket-artillery combat vehicle BM-13 (“Katyusha”), which went through all the war, is one of the most recognizable symbols of the Victory. It is a must to stop by 76-mm cannon of 1942 style, No 4785. On April 21, 1945, at 06. 10 p.m., the unit, headed by the gun-commander, senior sergeant I.M. Radionov was one of the first, which began the battle with the Nazi Berlin military post, and fired the first shot at the capital of the Third Reich.

Museum prepared several thematic exhibitions, dedicated to the Victory Day – “Berlin. 1945”, “Liberation of Europe by the Red Army. 1944-1945”, “By roads of the war. “Painting and graphic works of battlefield artists from the collection of Military-Historical Museum of Artillery, Engineer and Signal Corps”, “Children of the war”. The largest exhibition project if “Armament of the war”.

7, Aleksandrovskii Park, St. Petersburg
http://www.artillery-museum.ru/
+7 (812) 498-09-34
artillery@yandex.ru

ХРАНИТЕЛИ МИРА | PEACEKEEPERS
null

ОРУЖИЕ ВЕЛИКОЙ ПОБЕДЫ

ARMAMENT OF THE WAR

Выставка «Оружие Великой Победы» знакомит с богатейшей коллекцией оружия стран-участниц Второй моровой войны.  Собрание уникальных оружейных памятников Артиллерийского музея является одним из крупнейших в мире и самым большим в России.

Основная часть выставки посвящена оружию Красной армии и стран антигитлеровской коалиции с основным акцентом на стрелковое оружие.  Представленные здесь винтовки, пистолеты, автоматы, ручные и станковые пулеметы, огнеметы из фондов музея позволяют убедиться, что Вторая мировая война по истине считается еще и войной оружейных конструкторов. В этот период проявился талант советских оружейников – Дегтярева, Судаева, Шпагина, Токарева, Симонова.

Выставка была бы неполной, если бы ее авторы не представили образцы оружия Германии и других государств фашистского блока и их сателлитов.  Здесь же экспонируется оружие добровольческих формирований, воевавших  на стороне гитлеровской Германии.

Дополняют картину представленные в зале минометы, холодное оружие и защитное вооружение, форма одежды и снаряжения воевавших стран, живописные работы и редкие фотографии.

Среди мемориальных и реликвийных предметов – флаг, водруженный над освобожденным Орлом в 1943 г. с надписью «За Родину! За Сталина!», пистолет-пулемет системы Дегтярева – личный подарок И.В. Сталина маршалу артиллерии Н.Н. Воронову и др.

Всего представлено около 300 предметов из фондов музея.

Exhibition, called “Armament of the War” acquaints the visitors with the rich collection of armament of member countries of the Second World War. Collection of unique weapons of the museum is one of the largest in the world and the biggest in Russia.

Major part of exhibition is dedicated to the armament of Red Army and members of anti-Hitler coalition with a primary focus on automatic small arms. Rifles, guns, assault carbines, heavy assault rifles and medium machine guns, flame guns, presented at the exhibition, from the museum holdings, allows to make certain that the Second World War is rightfully considered to be a war of gun designers. During this period Soviet gun-makers – Degtyarev, Sudaev, Shpagin, Tokarev, Simonov – demonstrated their talent.

The exhibition was completed with the samples of armament of Germany and other countries of Axis powers and its satellites. Here you may also get acquainted with the armament of paramilitary troops, fought with Hitlerite Germany.

The picture is completed by the artillery mortars, cold arms and armature, uniforms and equipment of the combating countries, art works and rare photographs.

Memorials and relics include the flag, raised over the liberated Oryol in 1943 with the signature “For the Motherland! For Stalin!”, Degtyarev system submachine weapon – personal present of Stalin for 4-star general N.N. Voronov etc.

More than 300 exhibit items from the museum holdings are presented.

МЕДИА | MEDIA
null

Please, enable subtitles (automatic translation) to watch videos in a different language